Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 18 Months Into A 4 Year Plan

Why are we so impatient?
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Im still happy

Would have preferred playoffs. But Top 10 happy with considering injuries.

Sean In Oz

Comment

Starting point season ticket prices and the promise of a better product
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Were not the one's who are sacking the coach's for under-acheiving pete.
        They seek him here.................

Comment

Apart from the boll**ks with the season tickets, i think we are doing alright - slowly moving in the right direction

Comment

Agreed with Funky

Comment

What they all said
              #standuptocancer
              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Don't think there was/is much wrong in the team or the decisions by the various first team managers this season. Problem was **** poor communication, the perception of raising season ticket revenue to feather the nests of those considerably wealthier than us in the C-Club and W12 areas. Those areas not selling - the ridiculous Derby ferrango - the promise of a new dawn that didn't materialise. Under Caliendo we would have been over the moon. Briatore/Bhatia/Eccleston and especially Russell and co moved the goalposts..

Comment

agree with above answers
                  Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

The reason why I ask is

most seem happy to keep Sousa "give him time" remarks, yet with the actual main owner of the club, we are saying "good riddance".

How we can we be patient with the manager, but not accept that getting out of this league may take time?
                    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Nothing to do with impatience, more the feeling of being led up the garden path so to speak.
                      The Derby ferrango as someone has already posted was a real low point in my opinion, a point at which a lot of us realised we might be losing our football club once & for all.
                      In all honesty, I dont think things are as bad as some will make out, my major issue is that the club is simply not set up to achieve success where it matters most: On The Pitch.
                      Too many people behind the scenes, "too many cooks" etc, until all of this is addressed, I dont think we will ever experience success on the pitch, & if we do it will be in spite of this, not because of it, things need to be a lot more professional & "streamlined" than they are at the moment.
                      Above all we need some genuine positivity around the club, we need optimism, we need to see some good football, everything else is just bull****.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                        The reason why I ask is

most seem happy to keep Sousa "give him time" remarks, yet with the actual main owner of the club, we are saying "good riddance".

How we can we be patient with the manager, but not accept that getting out of this league may take time?
                        As said previously the various debacles re season ticket prices are I think the genesis of the problems with Flavio (subsequent firings of managers have also not endeared him to the fans). Hence the desire of some fans to see the #### end of him.

I would like to see Sousa given time to a) stampmark his style of football on the team and b) build a squad capable of gaining promotion and staying up. The CCC is a very competitive division and to be quite honest I would say a number of fans would have been happy to have stability and make the playoffs this year. More IMO was unrealistic and/or not good for the club ie to gain promotion and then be relegated straight away (puts tin hat on).

Comment

In majority of cases success is bought about by a period of stability whereby a Manager is able over the course of 2 - 3 seasons assemble a squad of players capable of playing a particular style of football.
                          If that is the mainstay of our 4 year plan then I have no problem and am happy to wait for promotion watching a team develop over the next couple of years.
                          However my fear is that this is not the plan! The plan is for the board / director of football to assemble a group of players they feel is capable of achieving promotion and then try a succession of Managers hoping for one to succeed. Which is very much a European approach and one that is yet to succeed in English football.

Comment

I reckon we will be on track for the original plan IF and only if Sousa is given the WHOLE of next season,and allowed to get-on with the job.The guy knows more about football than the rest of the board put-together,and WILL succeed at rangers if he is left alone.
                            If they get rid of him in the Summer,or even ,say,around Christmas,then they really DON'T know what they are doing.

Comment

Im dissapointed with perhaps not making the playoffs, but it just makes me believe in next season even more. Id rather be where we are now with ambitions that optamism than at the bottom of the league fighting to stay up.
                              Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Working...
                              X