Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

where do you sit and marks out of ten....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

V block bout half way up. View is ok apart from the annoying pillar blocking the penalty area at school end 7/10. Ground facilities where the food in the ground is utter **** and queuing for toilet or flat beer is ridiculous, seats are cramped and the knobs that get there 5 mins late and make me get up 5 mins either side of half time **** me right off 0/10. If the football on show is entertaining then id give the whole matchday experience a Value for money rating of 3/10. Unfortunately QPR is in my blood.

Comment

back of upper loft - cramped seats but compensated for by the friends made in this area over last 10 years. Cant see big screen due to roof canopy in way.

Overall veiw 7 (would be 10 if could see screen)
      Regular Supporters in area - 10
      Facilities - 4 (cant get a drink & a pee in during h/t)

Overall 6.5/7

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
        Sit in front of the Press Box Block C up in Platters - 9/10 for the view, 10/10 for the people around me (no riff raff) and 9/10 for the facilities which includes access to the Platters Bar and Roy Wegerle spiral staircase to get out of the game in a minute at the end of the match.

Overall 9/10
        Think I sit within spitting distance of you w12,see you soon buddy:exciting:
        From the Hills of Kerry
        To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Q BLOCK near pete good enough view apart from left wing and pillar in the way 7/10.
          QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
            Sit in front of the Press Box Block C up in Platters - 9/10 for the view, 10/10 for the people around me (no riff raff) and 9/10 for the facilities which includes access to the Platters Bar and Roy Wegerle spiral staircase to get out of the game in a minute at the end of the match.

Overall 9/10
            I know your game W12 your Ali Russell!

Comment

F block, middle of C. Good all round view,apart from right corner flag. food rubbish, not enough serving staff, no bar now, crowded concourse. 5/10. Nice people around us, but no noise,too quiet. Matchday experience down from previous season due to bar loss.

Comment

Spoke to Cerny about this. He sits in the middle of his goal. Has four big fellas in front of him blocking his view of the game because they never get told by a steward to sit down.

Has particular difficulty in seeing the bottom right hand corner of his own goal - unlike some of the opposition. Has to wait 45 minutes to get into the toilet.

Jeez. And I think I've got it bad in a cramped X block Ellerslie? We both end up with really badly bruised knees tho.

Comment

"C" block SAR - with all my mad cousins - we've sat in and around there since the SA stand was built - sadly many of our number have passed on - but we inflict the "curse" on our kids etc - view wise pretty good - we're right at the back - so we get to give the away fans the usual grief when we rattle the net

Comment

Working...
                  X