Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If true about Adel Taarabt just think...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If true about Adel Taarabt just think...

...of our midfield next season:

Routledge---Buzsaky---Rowlands---Taarabt
    Vine

With players like Ephraim and Leigertwood competing for places it looks good!

Got a feeling that Rowlands wont be a regular next season..If Ephraim Continues like he has the last two games he could be playing most games next season

Comment

Originally posted by QPR-FOREVER-N-EVER View Post
      Got a feeling that Rowlands wont be a regular next season
      Even if he isn't the fact that we have Legs and Hogan playing so well and if Lopez is offered a new deal things are only going to get better.

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
        Even if he isn't the fact that we have Legs and Hogan playing so well and if Lopez is offered a new deal things are only going to get better.
        Ye and I forgot Lopez...we cant leave him out ;D

Comment

Having said that SirPie - didn't we make up a song about having the best midfield in the world at the beginning of this season :grimace:
          #standuptocancer
          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
            I'd rather have Vine playing on the Left side of midfield like last season: More end product.

I would have Routledge ( Right Midfield )
            Leigertwood ( Defensive Midfielder )
            Buzsaky ( Attacking Midfielder )
            Vine ( Left Midfield )

Not many teams in the division will have a better midfield than that, will they ??

Rowlands is no way good enough to be deemed an automatic starter IMO, he will have to fight to get back in to the starting line up.

Comment

Redknapp really rates Taarabt. Not sure if he'd allow a season long deal

Comment

True but he won't get too many starts next season at the Lane. A season with us pushing for promotion would be sensible for Spurs IMO :exciting:
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Obviously its all about opinions but the one thing we can't argue is that Vine, Buzsaky and Rowlands returning will improve the midfield. If we can add Taarabt to that and bring in just two decent strikers and a left back then we are laughing.

Comment

I'm lost, where is it reported that we might have him next season?

Comment

It's not the midfield that has ever been the problem. It's upfront.:tired:

Comment

Nail on head we need a couple of forwards
                        http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

only worth having a big lump of a forward if we play two up front, with a nippy one alongside him to get the knock downs. but if we do keep the spurs lad and have routledge on the right whoever is the striker will get great service so makes sense to have someone big to give us that option.

Having said all that I'd be quite happy if our close season purchases consist of spurr and lita and we off load a lot of dead wood.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                            only worth having a big lump of a forward if we play two up front, with a nippy one alongside him to get the knock downs. but if we do keep the spurs lad and have routledge on the right whoever is the striker will get great service so makes sense to have someone big to give us that option.

Having said all that I'd be quite happy if our close season purchases consist of spurr and lita and we off load a lot of dead wood.

Agreed. Pete said that a deal is being done to get Taarabt on a season long deal.

Comment

Apologies Sir Pie, saw that after posting. Great if true (though not good if you are Lee Cook I guess).

Comment

Working...
                              X