Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neck on the line here

Next manager wont be british

sources are quiet at the moment but last i heard hoddle was mentioned but i believe our attention has moved else where namely a foreign coach

i still stick by my previous post's that there will be a postion will be made availiable for venables in the near future not as manager but upstairs

Thanks Insiderman

Could it be Tapia??

Comment

dont listen to this joker. he's full of crap, check the other threads he started.

get a life loser.

Comment

He sure will get a sore neck
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by Insiderman View Post
          Next manager wont be british

sources are quiet at the moment but last i heard hoddle was mentioned but i believe our attention has moved else where namely a foreign coach

i still stick by my previous post's that there will be a postion will be made availiable for venables in the near future not as manager but upstairs
          you havent got a ****in clue,no more so than anyone else,yours is a guess,nothing else.

Comment

why has it taken so long to make an appointment?

monaco gp has nothing to do with it

personally if it was a british candidate he would of been announced by now surely?

Comment

Originally posted by Wembley Ranger View Post
              why has it taken so long to make an appointment?

monaco gp has nothing to do with it

personally if it was a british candidate he would of been announced by now surely?
              which is why i dont think it is Magilton,if so he would have been appointed ages ago.I would not be unhappy with Coppell or Blackwell,but dont expect either,i also expect an other foreign coach.

Comment

ohh................

Comment

Ohhh dear. This lurker is back again...

Comment

Working...
                  X