ST's..stand together...PLEASE!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ST's..stand together...PLEASE!!

I think the majority of us would agree that we're not happy about the season ticket prices, and also that the powers that be really don't want to do anything about it.

I believe that the best and possibly the only way to make them take notice of us is, to hit them in possibly the only place to hurt them...in the pocket!!

If everyone was to stand together and agree not to renew before the deadline of april 17th, and sales were so bad, they would be forced into a dramatic rethink. I know some people will buy tickets no matter what (some of my own friends have aready renewed) but if the majority stick together, it will be a very powerful voice, so if you are prepared to not renew, please reply to this thread..thanks!

I agree mate.
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

I agree with you all the way.The only problem I see is that the club are unlikely to refund any money to those who have already renewed - what happens then? Knowing the smug Briatore,I cannot see him doing an embarrasing U turn on prices.He'll probably take his chances on getting a new breed of "supporters" in and to the hell with the rest of us.

Comment

Originally posted by ko qpr View Post
        I think the majority of us would agree that we're not happy about the season ticket prices, and also that the powers that be really don't want to do anything about it.

I believe that the best and possibly the only way to make them take notice of us is, to hit them in possibly the only place to hurt them...in the pocket!!

If everyone was to stand together and agree not to renew before the deadline of april 17th, and sales were so bad, they would be forced into a dramatic rethink. I know some people will buy tickets no matter what (some of my own friends have aready renewed) but if the majority stick together, it will be a very powerful voice, so if you are prepared to not renew, please reply to this thread..thanks!

I agree as well m8.
        They seek him here.................

Comment

I have not re applied for my season ticket.

I'm calling the clubs bluff if it goes up 25% as some rumours suggest I'll get a membership pick and choose my home games and follow QPR away from home.

I think most of my friends are the same it's not about money but principals.
          http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Great idea! and when we sign johnny no hope from the diadora league as our striker as a result of the drop in revenue we can have a right old moan bout that too!

Comment

Originally posted by geejaybee2 View Post
              I agree with you all the way.The only problem I see is that the club are unlikely to refund any money to those who have already renewed - what happens then? Knowing the smug Briatore,I cannot see him doing an embarrasing U turn on prices.He'll probably take his chances on getting a new breed of "supporters" in and to the hell with the rest of us.
              And where does he think he will replace 7000 fans, we can't sell out now!!
              Gotta stand together on this otherwise he will think he can take the pish every season, greasy git:anger:

Comment

Good to see there is support from most people, i agree with all you say...well apart from 3london, sorry mate, but they can't expect the fans to fund everything, we'll pay a fair price for what we are getting, like all the other clubs in the championship and some clubs in the premiership who are cheaper than us.

Comment

AGREE, 100%, i have already decided to go down the membership/more away games route, I will not be mugged off even by the club I love
                  From the Hills of Kerry
                  To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Your not the only one Sunbury many fans feel the same way.
                    http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

I understand what your all saying!!

But just a thought!

IMO the prices wont go up again! Had we got in the playoffs and gone up, then yeah prob would have, but it wont if we stay in the championship, which it ofcourse looks like we will!

I dont know how many people on this thread are current season ticket holders but if you are, then you stumped up the cash for this season, but you wont do it next for season? what did u expect, did you assume prices would go down? Or are you just so disapointed with this season's effort's that your not willing to pay it again?
                      Last edited by Youvebeenrangered; 25-03-2009, 05:40 PM.
                      Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

On this all day long!

Comment

already renewed

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered! View Post
                            I understand what your all saying!!

But just a thought!

IMO the prices wont go up again! Had we got in the playoffs and gone up, then yeah prob would have, but it wont if we stay in the championship, which it ofcourse looks like we will!

I dont know how many people on this thread are current season ticket holders but if you are, then you stumped up the cash for this season, but you wont do it next for season? what did u expect, did you assume prices would go down? Or are you just so disapointed with this season's effort's that your not willing to pay it again?

I think you will find, like me, most people are with your very last sentence as to why they are not renewing.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
                              I think you will find, like me, most people are with your very last sentence as to why they are not renewing.
                              Thats fair enough! Although imo this season will be different. I will be renewing.
                              Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Working...
                              X