X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should We Just Wait a Few Days..And Go

for this man?

http://www.blinkx.com/video/burnley-..._sUQv0azVNm10w
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

No hes gonna bottle it at Shef Utd now the parachute ££££'s dried up.

Comment

The guy has passion and about

million times better than Magilton?
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I wouldnt be over the moon but, i wouldnt be highly upset either.

Would prefer him to Magilton any frigging day
        Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Magilton 3yrs at Ipswich = No promotion

Blackwell 2yrs at Sheff Utd with a better squad = No promotion

I dont think theres much between them tbh,Blackwell made the play offs but with the players at his disposal its the least you would expect.
          Last edited by EYR; 26-05-2009, 05:44 PM.

Comment

I think Boothroyd is the man now but I would have jim as no2. I mean he should of got Sheff utd up as they were bloody a damn site better under Warnock who I might add no one wanted so I think its a joke your calling for blackwell
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Jesus christ no, This man had the best squad in the division for 2 season, ex england strikers etc. They were dire against us, punt it long and chase in the corners, jeeez how desperate are we becoming, how long before someone suggests Brian bloody Robson cos he once got middlesboro up

Comment

Yes yes yes yes yes!

Comment

Originally posted by baz View Post
                  Jesus christ no, This man had the best squad in the division for 2 season, ex england strikers etc. They were dire against us, punt it long and chase in the corners, jeeez how desperate are we becoming, how long before someone suggests Brian bloody Robson cos he once got middlesboro up

If Robson set foot near the QPR managers job I'd burn down Flavios shop (and firebomb every Renault garage i could find) and punch GP in the face
                  Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

No one can answer it.
                    You want Blackwell yet Warnocks record with sheff utd was fair superior to Kevin's.
                    Yes I laugh at the fact that you would prefer Blackwell.
                    Just goes to show personality comes into it yet I try and pick a manager on what will benefit QPR fc.
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Not sure he is a whole lot better than Magilton or Bothroyd really but thats about the level we are aiming for so I don't why not! If he could bring his full backs with him that would sweeten the deal!

Comment

I actually think i'd prefer magilton, at least he has his teams playing attractive football.
                        Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

Watching that video shows that we would get someone who is passionate if we did appoint him. Sometimes failure is so close to success. Avram Grant was sacked as Chelsea boss because Terry missed a penalty in the CL final and Heskey scored a last minute equaliser. If Terry had scored and Heskey had been tackled Grant would have won the league and won the CL but instead he is looked at as a failure. Blackwell will be looked at in the same way. It's not his fault that the referee didn't give the penalty, it's not his fault the club sold James Beattie, it's not his fault that Sharp and Henderson weren't fit and that Ward wasn't 100% fit either. One decision goes his way and people would be talking about Blackwell being a success.

I would love Kevin Blackwell at this club.

Comment

Same here

Didn't realise it was actually 3 play off finals.

He has to win one

Comment

Thought people wanted to see attractive football?!

why sack sousa arghhh!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X