X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• De Canio..Nostalgia

For anyone, that says they didn't enjoy the football

http://crazymotion.net/qpr-2008-the-...lchY0YjAy.html
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

agree was great football, would love him back think some of the new additions would compliment his style i.e routledge.

Comment

did it show the late conceded goals

Comment

excactly. No thanks we need an english speaking manager
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam-QPR View Post
          did it show the late conceded goals
          would like to see this seasons goals we scored, wouldnt last a minute. Boring football, boring season. bring back decanio!!!

Comment

all good n well but nobody notice how it was mainly a buz, vine, dave and rowlands highlight video.
            Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
            Lovejoy: "No?!"
            Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Ignoring Keane and irish managers WHEN was the last time a foreign manager got a club promoted from the Championship. I can think of Tigana the french man with fulham. There is a reason for it so no more foreign shite. Qpr marc regarding your ronaldo comment. When he showed a lack of respect the other players gave him a #######ing. Players like Gallas etc have ruined arsenal. When the captain sulked on the pitch that was it for arsenal. We need a strong personality manager that is english speaking and can sort out a few attitudes because when ronaldo was showing a lack of interest early on in the season he was a poor player so attitude is important
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by garyqpr4eva View Post
                all good n well but nobody notice how it was mainly a buz, vine, dave and rowlands highlight video.
                yee and replacements werent brought in this season to cover them.

Comment

weareqpr12 so ronaldo wasnt 2nd best goalscorer in the league and helped man utd win the title no? attitude or not, their ability is most important.

Comment

What those players we hardly saw this season because of injury.Hopefully the improved defence plus players back will make it easier foe whoever the manager is.
                    RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Exactly four players that Gregory never had and 4 players that Dowie and Sousa rarely had or didn't have at all.

The football under De Canio was great but unfortunately the results were not.

If the season had started on Jan 1st 2008 to the end of the season we still would only have finished 9th - not good enough especially when we had a fully fit Rowlands, Agyemang, Buzsaky and except for 5 games Vine.

Comment

oi less of those facts on here Sir Pie...
                        "Originally Posted by qblockpete
                        QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
                        Swansea will finish in bottom 6
                        Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

He had Ageymnag for a few games, but played him right wing:confused:

Are you not prepared to accept with MALCOLM, REHMAN, BARKER and Stewart you might just concede goals?
                          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Aint going to happen but id prefer LDC to anyone currently being touted
                            Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

I know !!!

But aye, it was good to watch.

Comment

Working...
                              X