Would Anyone Regularly Watch Their Local Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would Anyone Regularly Watch Their Local Team

Because its cheaper or stick to staying at home and go to Rangers when they can?

Just wondered?
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

I have been to watch Chelmsford City a number of times this season.Not because its local or cheaper.They blew out in the play offs again this season and would of been in the confrence.My son used to play in one of their youth teams and he used to get a free season ticket hence why we go and watch them.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Watched Brentford a couple of times last season when QPR were not playing as its just up the road but would never give up on QPR.

Comment

Watched Hayes & Yeading when QPR were not play as its round the corner

Comment

Whenever I could, always went to QPR.......if I couldn't, due to work commitments (often) or other domestic arrangements (kids parties etc) I also popped in to Chelmsford City a few times. Nice to watch a game as a neutral without anything riding on it work wise or Rangers wise!

Comment

I've watched Hillingdon Borough a few times. mind you there really struggling at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr_andy View Post
              Watched Hayes & Yeading when QPR were not play as its round the corner

might pop down there next season when they play Luton.

Comment

My local team is Walton and Hersham. I only follow rangers and I could not follow w&h. I have also played at a higher level than them, so for that reason I would not go and watch them.
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Work at Brentford so catch the last 20-25 minutes of games sometimes!

Comment

only 1 team for me

Comment

my local team having moved up to Scotland are Airdrie United - they just lost out in the play offs to Ayr Utd and have been relegated to the Scottish 2nd division - they'll be desperate for support next season - so i've promised my boys that when i'm not down home watching my first local team (i'm a good North Ken boy) i'll go along and watch the Diamonds - which just goes to prove as you get older you get f@cking dafter ! c'mon The Diamond R's

Comment

will be watching grays next season...cheaper and 5 mins away

Comment

My local team is Oxhey Jets in the spartan league!

They recently won a cup final, a good little atmosphere there aswell!
                          We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Could toddle down to Welling, Dartford or Ebbsfleet I suppose, if Rangers aren't playing, but never have done yet.
                            Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

my local team r qpr

Comment

Working...
                              X