Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kevin Blackwell?

Rumours he's leaving sheffield asap
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

To be honest in his interview he looked like he never wanted to work in football again, but if he was avalible then yes i wouldnt mind him atall!
    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Blackwell, Beckford and Cox................... Well a guy can dream can't he ?

Comment

blackwell wont happen

Comment

I always thought Kevin Blackwell should've been Knighted for sending Leeds and Luton down in the same season, a few years ago... a true Gent.

Comment

Originally posted by Fluke View Post
            I always thought Kevin Blackwell should've been Knighted for sending Leeds and Luton down in the same season, a few years ago... a true Gent.
            i second that:boss:

Comment

wouldnt mind him, underated imo which is what we need.

Comment

Cant stand the bloke full of his own importance!

Does he really stand out from the other managers being linked,( and I am by no means saying I am happy with the list currently being linked) looks to me as though its going to be a case of ,the best of a bad bunch.

Comment

Certain to be in the mix if he resigns -- well, at least, that's what the press will speculate.
                  Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by PLYMHOOP View Post
                    Cant stand the bloke full of his own importance!

Does he really stand out from the other managers being linked,( and I am by no means saying I am happy with the list currently being linked) looks to me as though its going to be a case of ,the best of a bad bunch.

ye the cheap option once again i feel.

Comment

if he's out of a job then i'm sure our board will be interested, don't rate him at all

Comment

He wants out of sheffield united due to lack of funds and they will sell players now. He has suggested he would probably welcome (more or less) QPR if we come for him again. But he was in a right state apparently after the play-offs and contemplating just quitting altogether. I think he would be just what we need right now personally.

Comment

Originally posted by Rieger View Post
                          He wants out of sheffield united due to lack of funds and they will sell players now. He has suggested he would probably welcome (more or less) QPR if we come for him again. But he was in a right state apparently after the play-offs and contemplating just quitting altogether. I think he would be just what we need right now personally.

Me thinks we're *cough* enquiring currently, possibly. Remember he is employed still.
                          Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

I've just been told to shut up by my sauce. It was a bit surreal...but it is quite spicy. so thats enough from me.

Comment

Hes Warnock without the success rate

Comment

Working...
                              X