No announcement yet.

QPR To Play A Tour Match In Thailand !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tim's is a fave,and also used to go to the Buffallo Bar a lot.

Or the Winchester in Jomtien.

Comment

good on him. Always good to get one over a ****
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

flb bar

In fairness the bloke did supply Rangers polo shirts......and did his best to commentate from the BBC texts website.......good night anyway.....we upset a few Chelsea fans.......Cardiff as well in my case.....

Winchester bar gone.......Buffalo gone down hill rapidly.....

Comment

I live just round the corner from the Buffalo bar and only pop in there about once a year.
          I too was at the FLB for the Chelsea game. :devil:

Spidey.

Comment

pattaya

You must live in The Village ? I live on Soi Kao Noi.....work on Second Rd....been working here 9 years........used to use Buffalo Bar a bit after work.......my aussie boss liked it..... last time I went in was full of woof woofs !!

Comment

Originally posted by W127PA View Post
              You must live in The Village ? I live on Soi Kao Noi.....work on Second Rd....been working here 9 years........used to use Buffalo Bar a bit after work.......my aussie boss liked it..... last time I went in was full of woof woofs !!
              Yes mate I do, but moving back to the UK for a while in december. :(

Spidey.

Comment

pattaya

Must have met you at the FLB bar that fateful night probably chatted to you . I was with John, got the pubs back in London. and a few mates from BKK.........It was all a bit of a blur !!

If you need any help / advice real estate wise let me know...I work for East Coast on Second Rd and Jomtien. Been doing it here for 9 years.

Im sure you will be back.....Im home in august for 2 weeks for a few games.....do you know Charlie from Soi 7 ? I dont him , I know he was there that night, not often he leaves his bar I hear !!!

Comment

Originally posted by W127PA View Post
                  Must have met you at the FLB bar that fateful night probably chatted to you . I was with John, got the pubs back in London. and a few mates from BKK.........It was all a bit of a blur !!

If you need any help / advice real estate wise let me know...I work for East Coast on Second Rd and Jomtien. Been doing it here for 9 years.

Im sure you will be back.....Im home in august for 2 weeks for a few games.....do you know Charlie from Soi 7 ? I dont him , I know he was there that night, not often he leaves his bar I hear !!!
                  Yes, I have met charlie a few times, including the night at FLB. I was with a couple of Scottish mates that night, so moved on at half time as there was no live coverage.

Spidey.

Comment

Working...
                  X