Anyone know if the club do refunds?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know if the club do refunds?

If magilton is appointed i will attempt to get a refund on my season ticket. im not paying to watch the same drivel as last season all over again. I used to like going to watch qpr, but travelling up to 3 hours most saturdays to watch that bunch of wasters turned into a chore.

RIP QPR.

Why do you assume the football we would play under Magilton should he be announced be 'drivel'. By all accounts the one thing Magiltons Ipswich were known for playing was a good attacking passing game.

Comment

hope so - then we could give :- Legs, Cook, Stewart, Ramage, Borrowdale (who ?) Hall, Dealaney and a few others back !

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
        Why do you assume the football we would play under Magilton should he be announced be 'drivel'. By all accounts the one thing Magiltons Ipswich were known for playing was a good attacking passing game.
        agreed

a we will probably concede less than we would under ldc anyway

Comment

Woo hoo 0-0 draws again fantastic!
          The future's bright...the future is blue and white.
          :grimace:

Comment

get a refund then whoever comes in starts doing the business then you would look a tw#t

Comment

That was only under the last manager;D

Think we will do okay and will win more than we lose, but I think many expected better than Magitlon.
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
                If magilton is appointed i will attempt to get a refund on my season ticket. im not paying to watch the same drivel as last season all over again. I used to like going to watch qpr, but travelling up to 3 hours most saturdays to watch that bunch of wasters turned into a chore.

RIP QPR.

oh ffs, fairweather or what - toys out of pram time!!!!

UNBELIEVABLE:waaaht::waaaht:

Comment

if Magilton hadnt recently been sacked by another club then i dont think it would bother me so much. But the guy was deemed not good enough for Ipswich which makes me wonder why he would be good enough for us? poor tactics, playing players in wrong positions and poor team choices are what i am hearing from my Ipswich supporting mates who btw are overjoyed in getting Keane (some of their players need some discipline apparently) and excited for next season...

Comment

marc may i ask you who you would like to take over

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post

RIP QPR.
                      A refund?
                      There are no guarantees in football, we may fail under Jim Magilton, we may succeed under Jim Magilton, either way, I've never had a season ticket that came with a guarantee that the season would be great.

Comment

I wont need a refund, as I havn't renewed out of principle. I've been a S.T for the last 10 years with each home game a 250 mile round trip. Last season I bought into the club's hype and saw my cost of my S.T rise by 50% on the basis of better facilities and improvement on the playing side. What did I get? I still can't manage to get refreshments and take a pee during half time, theyve installed a big screen which from my seat at the rear of the upper loft I cannot see, the on pitch displays (in my opinion) have not improved. In most other environments that I work in you would have a strong case to take the club to court under the sale of goods act - It didn't do what it said on the tin!! Added to it all, by the club making the decision last year of a massive price hike it has dramatically affected the atmosphere at L.R. They and they alone built up the supporters expectations to justify the increase in prices, so all those who invested through purchasing last year are fully justified to have thier say.
                        That being said, whoever is our manager, whoever is out thre playing in the hoops will always get 100% backing from me even if it is on ceefax

Comment

Originally posted by Artful View Post
                          I wont need a refund, as I havn't renewed out of principle. I've been a S.T for the last 10 years with each home game a 250 mile round trip. Last season I bought into the club's hype and saw my cost of my S.T rise by 50% on the basis of better facilities and improvement on the playing side. What did I get? I still can't manage to get refreshments and take a pee during half time, theyve installed a big screen which from my seat at the rear of the upper loft I cannot see, the on pitch displays (in my opinion) have not improved. In most other environments that I work in you would have a strong case to take the club to court under the sale of goods act - It didn't do what it said on the tin!! Added to it all, by the club making the decision last year of a massive price hike it has dramatically affected the atmosphere at L.R. They and they alone built up the supporters expectations to justify the increase in prices, so all those who invested through purchasing last year are fully justified to have thier say.
                          That being said, whoever is our manager, whoever is out thre playing in the hoops will always get 100% backing from me even if it is on ceefax
                          Know how yoy feel fella.

Welcome to the board!
                          Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by Sam-QPR View Post
                            marc may i ask you who you would like to take over
                            steve coppell, luigi de canio someone who plays exciting football and not been booted by another team for not being up to scratch. Why should we settle for cast offs when we pay good money. Why even take the risk, why not get a proven manager in to do the job and give him time instead of bringing in crap and sacking them.

Comment

Working...
                            X