Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spoke in length with a players dad on Saturday...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Captain Clunge View Post
    So we have a clear difference of opinion now.

Pete says it is Magilton.

Dazzer says it isn't.

Both based on their "sauces".

So clearly, one is full of manure, and one isnt.

Will the one proven to be full of manure agree to shut the fark up in future and not post any more ITK ******? It seems a fair and reasonable request?
    They might both be talking crap Colin. That is option 3. You didn't fully think it through did you?

What is your favourite cheese?

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
      A mate of a mate, said Magilton will be installed tomorrow or Thursday, so lets see:shocked:
      Better bloody not be! I'm £50 lighter then..............!

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
        They might both be talking crap Colin. That is option 3. You didn't fully think it through did you?

What is your favourite cheese?
        Who is Colin?

Yes, an Option 3 would have been good, plus an Option 4- "Anyone who posts ITK nonsence is full of crap". I clearly didn't think it through.

I like a bit of Stilton, Roquefort or similar strong cheeses. You?
        QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

Thanks Dazzer, that was informative and balanced. Cheers!

Comment

So we have a clear difference of opinion now.

Pete says it is Magilton.

Dazzer says it isn't.

Both based on their "sauces".

So clearly, one is full of manure, and one isnt.

Will the one proven to be full of manure agree to shut the fark up in future and not post any more ITK ******? It seems a fair and reasonable request?
            Ha ha ha you really to make me chuckle. Your now even tying to put words into my mouth now. QUOTE "I mentioned Magilton and his eyes rolled and he did say he thought that just wouldn't happen." Clearly says there that I personally said it wouldn't be JM doesn't.

Clunge no one is keeping you here on this message board. Feel free to go away and play somewhere else if you want or stay if you want I am not bothered. If you leave I'm sure many will not miss you and if you stay I'm sure a few might be happy. For one who tried to explain himself as a intelligent, successful family man you really are showing your true colours. At the end of the day its simple, if you think I post tosh then why waste your time reading? All your posts are only making you look a complete lemon. You may have a few followers, so I guess a congratulations is in order. Are they the lemmings you have brought over from another messageboard by anychance? I don't have to prove myself to you or anyone else on here. Believe what you want. I don't claim to know everything about QPR or be the ITK person. I simply post on a messageboard what I hear about the team I follow. Do with that info what you want, but if you don't like it then why read.

My advice is either enjoy this messageboard for what it is, a messageboard or simply go away. Can't be that hard of a decision can it?

Comment

Who is Colin?

Yes, an Option 3 would have been good, plus an Option 4- "Anyone who posts ITK nonsence is full of crap". I clearly didn't think it through.

I like a bit of Stilton, Roquefort or similar strong cheeses. You?
              Not good trolling Col. I similarly like strong cheeses although a nice bit of brie can be nice with wild cranberries.

Comment

stilton?

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                  Not good trolling Col. I similarly like strong cheeses although a nice bit of brie can be nice with wild cranberries.
                  Are you a fox because you are ginger? Still don't know who Col/Colin is.
                  QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

Working...
                  X