if our away form improves we are play off material

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if our away form improves we are play off material

thats a bank holiday monday afternoon...................factamondo!........... ........watch todays play off final and tell me how far behind those two we are in all honesty!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

injuries played a part this season.think we could have taken a spot this year otherwise
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
      injuries played a part this season.think we could have taken a spot this year otherwise

the 9 game run cost us, we should never have sacked dowie.
      Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

buzz,rowlands and vine massive loss,but agree dowie might have pulled it off
        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
          the 9 game run cost us, we should never have sacked dowie.
          Completely disagree about the 9 game run, stupid to concentrate on that when we had only won one game away from home by January and only three all season. We will not get promoted on home form only.

Some people just want to bash Sousa even after the guy has gone :shocked:

Comment

i thought the team suffered more when we lost Rowly.....the team were left looking for a leader and nobody took up the reigns.

Comment

ok,,answer, we played sheff utd 2 times....lost 1 drew 1 scored nil against...3
              they destroyed us up there

burnley 4 games won none, thats nil, nuffink, lost 3 drew one...scored 2
              against 6?

we are miles away from them.
              could we beat arsenal, chelsea,spurs in a few weeks???

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
                ok,,answer, we played sheff utd 2 times....lost 1 drew 1 scored nil against...3
                they destroyed us up there

burnley 4 games won none, thats nil, nuffink, lost 3 drew one...scored 2
                against 6?

we are miles away from them.
                could we beat arsenal, chelsea,spurs in a few weeks???
                but on the other hand what were the results against Wolves and Birmingham?

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                  i thought the team suffered more when we lost Rowly.....the team were left looking for a leader and nobody took up the reigns.
                  Suffered just as much when Rowly came back int the team early in the season if i remember correctly :tired:

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                    but on the other hand what were the results against Wolves and Birmingham?
                    Odd games here and there are not gonna get you in playoffs.You need consistency.

And Sheff Utd's away form has been excellent this season.

Also our results against teams below us was shocking.

Comment

definitely suffered alot when rowly got his knock, i think with paddy agye, buzz, vine and rowly all fit next season, and the addition with a few more players we can mount a play off push
                      We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Working...
                      X