the "dangers" of new type of ssn tkt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the "dangers" of new type of ssn tkt

the new "oyster card|" type tkt, you slide your card into a reader and it allows entry...but what if you have been standing or there's been a compalint against you?????

the only way you'll know is when the light goes red, you go to steward and he says go to box office, there you're told....you've been barred until you meet club security officer....

also less turnstile staff required, less jobs, less wages to pay...

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
    the new "oyster card|" type tkt, you slide your card into a reader and it allows entry...but what if you have been standing or there's been a compalint against you?????

the only way you'll know is when the light goes red, you go to steward and he says go to box office, there you're told....you've been barred until you meet club security officer....

also less turnstile staff required, less jobs, less wages to pay...
    What's your point behave yourself in the ground and you won't have a problem...still at least it gives you something else to moan about.

Comment

They are going to be sharp on where you are supposed to sit. One of the main reasons why this is being introduced. pay for Bronze, you will have to sit in bronze
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
        They are going to be sharp on where you are supposed to sit. One of the main reasons why this is being introduced. pay for Bronze, you will have to sit in bronze
        Why is this,as the ground will be half empty anyway.

Comment

with the pitiful amount sold getting in will be a breeze!
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

lol...i just know, i will get blocked at least one game...
            due to a small ground and no leg room, i have to stand to relieve stress on my back ( trapped nerve) even though at the back...stewards just love coming up....
            doh!

why be happy?
            flav could go and we'll all need nappys! lol

is it wrong to ask questions?
            keep those itk on the toes??

Comment

That's fair enough

Comment

I wouldn't be happy if Flavio left. I just want him to get it right.

Without rich back-up and less than 13,000 crowd attendance this club would go to the wall. Only my opinion of course.
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I wouldn't be happy if Flavio left. I just want him to get it right.

Without rich back-up and less than 13,000 crowd attendance this club would go to the wall. Only my opinion of course.
                  Not sure how you reach that conclusion.

Doncaster, Barnsley, Palace, Plymouth, Preston, Burnley and Swansea etc seem to do ok on similar or smaller crowds. Wigan, Fulham and Reading hit the Prem on smaller crowds and smaller corporate income too.

S'pose those CCC sides didn't pay silly wages and other convuluted payments to players or managers at the sole behest of the owners and board, having a more workable an realistic plans.

Comment

I reach that conclusion because the debt that we accrued. A team like Doncaster are punching above their weight and good luck to them, but Palace and Plymouth have more support than us and have been better run in the past.

ABC loan was devastating.

Comment

Working...
                    X