Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

just back from the quiz nite at QPR (edit: pics added)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just back from the quiz nite at QPR (edit: pics added)

Firstly, a fantastically well organised evening and massive applauds to all at the Official Supporters Club.

Many put in a lot of effort and their unpaid time into organising tonight.

Massive massive apologies as I don't know everyone's name who was involved, thus, instead of thanking the people whose name i do know, I would just like to thank the Official Supporters Club, QPR FC, (and Billy Rice)

WATRBs did respectably..I think we ended up 9th out of 18 in the end.

We were on fire early doors and were heading for a top 4 finish until we got scuppered late doors by the round about naming obscure photos of mascots!

A good few hundred pounds was raised for QPRs football in the community and there was some amazing donated raffle prizes ( albeit we won jack diddly)

I took a few pics of the VIP areas and Pete filmed a lot of it which we'll sort out.

The club are more than willing to donate the ground and facilities for charity events linked to QPR and this site so, tentative conversations have already started with regards to a WATRBs race night in the W12.

Once again, hearty congrats to all at QPR AND THE Official Supporters Club.

If anyone saw the Down Syndrome Tiger Cubs on the weekend you'll appreciate how QPR in the Community need our time and effort.

UUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRssssssssss
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Did the lads from LFW,win again ?

Comment

three bearded dudes won ;)

seemed nice, decent, chaps so my money is on them not being part of any website or supporters group ;)

Comment

Well done to everyone who took part.

Comment

the team that won had at least one osc member and they won a few raffles too...!!

to me...goldilocks and three beards won
          3 teams tied 2nd, but had a play off for one winner..mr donald so 2nd
          lsa then 3rd?...

17 teams entered...

well done all who took part,organised,attended,gave prizes etc....love all around.

Comment

Goldilocks = alibabes off here and dot.org fame
            Three Beards = Me, sometime poster on here , dm and Exile from dot.org

I won two raffle prizes out of 7 tickets I bought, all drawn fair and square.

Good night had by all, well organised, good fun and good sum of money raised.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
              three bearded dudes won ;)

seemed nice, decent, chaps so my money is on them not being part of any website or supporters group ;)

Scott, we are indeed nice, decent chaps. Plus alibabes, also decent, but definitely NOT a chap......

Comment

Originally posted by Fawny View Post
                Scott, we are indeed nice, decent chaps. Plus alibabes, also decent, but definitely NOT a chap......
                lol I forgot you had alibabes - FIX!!! ;)

I overheard your team got 16 points on the mascot round? How the heck did you manage that?!

Oh and them sausages were amazing - whoever cooked those needs to take over catering at Loftus Road mate!

Comment

A handful of camera phone pictures..pete has loads more plus video

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                    lol I forgot you had alibabes - FIX!!! ;)

I overheard your team got 16 points on the mascot round? How the heck did you manage that?!

Oh and them sausages were amazing - whoever cooked those needs to take over catering at Loftus Road mate!

The mascot round was lucky in that I live in Northampton, so I knew their mascot and Peterborough happen to be their local rivals. Some of them we guessed like Mansfield, Cheltenham, Elvis (although we didnt get the team)

Like any quiz its lucky how the questions fall, like WHY do I happen to know that Ray Wilkins won 84 England caps?????????? Not 83 or 85.

Comment

I put down 82 for that :( Messed up Gallens goals by 1 as well :(

Randomly, answered a shed load that I shouldnt really know!

As for the mascots, if i'd have known you can wack down "owl" for the first one and get a point i would have bl00dy done!

At least we didn't come last - now that would have been bad!

Comment

great picture of dichio!!

i loved that kit aswell!

Comment

Who's that old bloke Petes chatting with?
                          http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post
                            Who's that old bloke Petes chatting with?
                            Dunno, but he never answered a question right ;D

In seriousness, fair play to him for driving all the way down from the midlands to help out.

Comment

Top effort top man.
                              http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Working...
                              X