Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newcastle no threat next season to our title bid.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newcastle no threat next season to our title bid.

We are in far better shape even if we do have Peter Ramage in our ranks!!!

Going to be a difficult season for the Geordies, don'tvthink they will go up.

Comment

panic there
      mass clearout
      players on massive wages and long contracts
      players with history of injuries,attitude issues
      they are in trouble.....

even if say 10,000 don't renew thats maybe £20m in sales???

Comment

I hope that i'm wrong...but imho anyone who thinks that the barcodes will not be in the top 6 next season are in cloud cuckoo land..... wba will be as well, boro prob not...to my mind 2 outta 6 places gone already....were scrapping with about 10-12 others for the remaining 4 spots

Comment

not worried about any of the teams coming down going for the title as we will not be up there anyway.

Comment

Could well do a Leeds , think how much they need to sell players to ease there wage bill, the parachute payment will not even cover there wage bill, big trouble.

Comment

Perhaps, if Newcastle had a few players showing the same level of commitment that Peter Ramage shows for us, they wouldn't be in the championship next season.
              Pete came on in leaps and bounds for us, his commitment is surely unquestionable, and from what I saw today at Villa, they did worse than have him in their ranks.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47OF_kbHP8o
                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

If Shearer stays they will sell out. of course they will lose revenue. Out of the teams coming down, I think WBA are the more likely to go back up
                  ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

TBH I don't there is anyway anyone can guess how well they will do next season, they have an entirely different squad those players today will all be gone and new ones will come in they are on massive contracts and will all be off elsewhere! What they will have is a boatload of cash from sales and parachute payments but that doesn't guarantee success! Lets not forget that every team in this league will be looking to beat the geordies!

Comment

no threat to the title. well let me tell ya we wont be anywhere near either so why boast.

Comment

I think yesterdays woeful performance at Villa Park summed them up. They didnt look like a team that needed just one goal-ONE GOAL-to have a chance of staying up. Shearer was correct in saying that the problems go waaay back, but you would have thought they would just go sh*t or bust to get that goal, especially in the last 10 minutes.
                        Huuuuuge clearout on the way. That will help them in the long run, but not next season I reckon.

Comment

I agree Fawny the lack of urgency from all of the teams at the bottom wass alarming. If Hull had come down they would have been able to keep their squad together unlike Boro and Newcastle who will find it tough. WBA should actually be the biggest threat as long as they keep hold of Brunt and Morrison. With Mowbray keen on bringing Barry Ferguson to the Hawthorns they could do very well next season.

First thing both Newcastle and Middlesbrough need to do is to sack Southgate and Shearer and appoint Magilton and Cotterill.

Comment

Working...
                          X