Good luck Jim Magilton...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good luck Jim Magilton...

Lets face it he has got the job far from my first choice but good luck.

i hope the boiard realise that they will not sell many more season tickets, most fans think the appointment of this guy is an insult.

Still the half wits in charge clearly know best.
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

He has to be given a full season. We need to get behind him and the players need to show some bottle
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Will still support whoever is appointed 100% as it does no good booing and abusing them.Let's just accept who it is and get behind the team we love.

Comment

yeah

jim magilton im asked to wish you luck
        not much good if youve got the brains of a duck
        we could of had venners or francis but we have ended up once more treated like parrotts
        im begining to worry what will you bring to my club besides a bag of carrotts

forget comical ali forget the man with the tinted blue glasses
        imm going to flinch with pain watching your midfield players miskicking there passes
        but gentleman jim one thing you will be sure of is that at least you wont have to worry about picking the team
        theres only one person who dictates this regime

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
          He has to be given a full season. We need to get behind him and the players need to show some bottle
          :shocked::shocked::shocked:

Comment

Oh the irony Pete, Paulo Sousa should have been given a full season but it never stopped your campaign off hate.

Question if Magilton has us playing a similar style of football to Sousa employing defensive tactics will you still be calling for him to hold onto his job for the rest of the season?

Comment

they

they ask me how i knew
              qpr are through ooohh ooohhh
              i of cause replied when no manager is applied
              some puppett brought in with hands tied

THE ABOVE TO THE TUNE OF PLATTERS SMOKE GETS IN YOUR VEYES

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                Oh the irony Pete, Paulo Sousa should have been given a full season but it never stopped your campaign off hate.

Question if Magilton has us playing a similar style of football to Sousa employing defensive tactics will you still be calling for him to hold onto his job for the rest of the season?
                spot on mate......

Comment

Very bad news.. the sooner he's sacked the better to be honest.

Comment

Where does it say Magilton is the manager ?

Comment

Originally posted by w12_ranger View Post
                      oh the irony pete, paulo sousa should have been given a full season but it never stopped your campaign off hate.

Question if magilton has us playing a similar style of football to sousa employing defensive tactics will you still be calling for him to hold onto his job for the rest of the season?

exactamondo

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                        all depends on gianni i suppose

Comment

Have i missed something?

Comment

How can you say that? The majority have given the manager the full backing it's fans like you who publically knock the manager are the ones who are impatient and demanding. You would give De Canio all the time in the world because you met and got on with him but because Sousa kept private you were against him the minute results didn't go our way. If Magilton is appointed and doesn't decide to become friends with you are you going to attack him the moment we start losing? Or if he does become chummy are you going to say he is the best thing since slice bread?

Comments like this only result in people losing respect for you. You speak like we are to blame for not backing managers when you are the one who started thread after thread against Sousa. You've changed your signature half a dozen times to reflect your feeling towards Sousa and now you want us to back the new manager. :embarrassed:

Comment

Pete are you going to repsond to this thread again?

Why should Magilton be given full season and Sousa not?

Comment

Working...
                              X