Apologises for my naiveity...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

w3r.

Look, I went across to that site last night, just to see what was being talked about. No crime????

I was even not logged in and just looking through a sensible debate about season tickets, then low and behold comments and pictures. I hadn't said a word.

Fans get pretty peeved off with that, its childish and certainly does not promote the site. It might add comedy value for a few seconds, but is it really what fans to see? Doubt it. They want to see articulate debate, worthwhile arguments, not why I am a prick or Scott is pictured as a diasabled person. The majority will just walk away from it, many have. Still does not take way the good things the site does. many think I am, an idoti ) but they come on here to tell me, they don't generally go on another site.

Only my opinion of course
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Pete I honestly do not know why you see the need to respond.

I know it's difficult but at times it's best to ignore some of the comments.
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post
        Pete I honestly do not know why you see the need to respond.

I know it's difficult but at times it's best to ignore some of the comments.
        Hopefully he'll listen to you. We are all QPR supporters who all want the best for our club. Going around annoying fellow fans to the point that they can't be bothered with the club anymore doesn't help anyone. Being the bigger man and ignoring it will make it go away.

If nobody is reacting to it then they'll get bored and will no longer post distasteful pictures or make rude comments. Lead by example Pete and rise above it.

Comment

Pete,

I've seen the thread you refer to and yeah I was pretty taken aback at the depths that's been plummeted. Certainly not characteristic of the board, and pretty *****ic of those that took part in it. It's pushed the boundaries in all this trade-insulting, and it was a spin-off that you can pinpoint to one post....

Scottjones calling someone who's been in and out of hospital a c***. Totally out of the blue, because anytime X's name gets mentioned, scott starts to troll. AND THEN YOU GET SUCKED IN. Do you see? Those *****s who started that picture thread don't have beef with you, it's with scott. And scott in their eyes represents you whether you like it or not. Scott surely knows that when he trolls, your name/board gets dragged through the mud.

Comment

I think what W3R is saying is that you have created a fantastic website along with Scott and MYU so why don't you stick to it. You have enough members to debate with so why bother going on other boards either to defend yourself or make trouble. If you don't go on their boards you can't see what they've posted about you and therefore you can't react.

There is a lot of tension on all the messageboards due to the uncertainty surrounding the club so instead of fueling the arguments or trying to rectify everyone just ignore them and stick to this board. I've read comments on other boards about this board and I don't like being categorised in the same way the posters on those boards shouldn't be catergorised by you.

Comment

That's kind of what I'm saying........

But I'm saying louder that if if certain moderators stop trolling, that would help.

Comment

1 here from the LFW board. I'm not speaking on behalf of the board, but Pete, you have been given good advice here. And not for the first time, I am led to believe. Have a word with Scott, and tell him to stay away from LFW. Anytime he turns up there, he makes an absolute pr!ck of himself and unfortunately your name does raise it's head, through association with this site.

I don't know what Scott gets out of it apart from attention, but it's not what we really want to discuss.

You have your own site here. Try and keep your moderator under control.

Comment

Last comment from me. I cannot speak for Scott, as for me you clearly see that I did not post all week until after the posts relating to me. Its only fair enough to respond. Stop talking about me and I will not reply. Its not needed, and I certainly did not provoke anything. What scott does or writes is up to him, it should not be aimed back at me, just because I know the guy.

Anyway, as far as I am concerned, wouldn't mind seeing less threads for links to this site. The only links we tend to have on here to LFW, are good links or well written articles about the state of the club. Its very frustrating when we do something positive, like an interview with an ex player or someone like The Godfather writes a very good article, it never gets mentioned. We could all focus on the negative if we wanted to.

My post count on that site is under 50 and shows how much how I post.
                  ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

^^^^that

i said my piece and left it there.
                    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Your post count is closer to a 100 Pete, but ok it's obvious that you accept no requests in asking Scott to stop trolling. Ironic as you're probably the only one he'd listen to.
                      "What scott does or writes is up to him, it should not be aimed back at me, just because I know the guy." As I've said previously, whether you like it or not, he represents this board and by extension you. Unfortunate for you, but that doesn't mean you should stick your head in the sand about it. That's just stubborn.

Scott if you're going to contribute to this thread, make it make sense. Your 'piece' was to troll, so what's your point?

Comment

Originally posted by w3r View Post
                        Your post count is closer to a 100 Pete, but ok it's obvious that you accept no requests in asking Scott to stop trolling. Ironic as you're probably the only one he'd listen to.
                        "What scott does or writes is up to him, it should not be aimed back at me, just because I know the guy." As I've said previously, whether you like it or not, he represents this board and by extension you. Unfortunate for you, but that doesn't mean you should stick your head in the sand about it. That's just stubborn.

Scott if you're going to contribute to this thread, make it make sense. Your 'piece' was to troll, so what's your point?
                        It wasn't. It was to have a dig - simple as. Done that, happy and well, that's it. (Trolling is about being anonymous and starting something, the original poster, in hindsight, was no doubt doing that)
                        Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

If we are talking about this thread http://www.clubfanzine.com/QPR/v2.fo...id_t=113141#25 must say the 1st pic is really funny meant to be pete so can see why he took offence ish but funny all the same

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                            It wasn't. It was to have a dig - simple as. Done that, happy and well, that's it. (Trolling is about being anonymous and starting something, the original poster, in hindsight, was no doubt doing that)
                            Your first sentence speaks volume about your maturity.

And trolling also means to rile people for riling's sake. Again, not the actions of anyone with a full brain.

Comment

Working...
                            X