Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting comments

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/sport...TO_SIMMER_.asp

if thats a direct quote then the guy's clueless.

his season has been far from outstanding is not even our first choice centre back. god i wonder where these players get off, and as far as im concerned he can leave and wont be missed one bit.

Comment

if they are quotes i think he needs to get over himself....thinks that much of himself am surprised he aint banging one out in front of the mirror all the time

Comment

Tell you what stopped reading it after a while, if and its a big if they are his quotes he needs to have a rethink on his ability. I said all along not good enough for me i prefer footballers who are comfortable with the ball at there feet, and if he thinks he's prem standard then cash in quick!

Comment

Problem is he is probably the only one who thinks he's prem class, no one will buy him. On his day he is good defensively but he can't pass a ball very well.

Comment

I don't think they ARE quotes, having said that he did have a good season, which is why WE voted him as POTY, as did the players themselves.
            I was very disappointed that he didnt say two words of thanks to the fans at the POTY do, OK, some say he's a quiet guy, still no excuse in my book.

Comment

no doubt his agent has hyped him up. he did have an outstanding season by his own previous standards but a fair way from premiership level I reckon.
              its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Think the paper has made a meal of his comments.
                @chrisrobson9

Comment

smacks of arrogance to me, all thats wrongwith qpr these days... new arrogance, based on waht?? success, trophies?? no salary!! but god forbid we express disatisfaction, they boo-d me...boooo hoooo i can't take it!!!

a shameful season ends where WE FAILED TO SCORE FOR HALF THE GAMES, 23....where 1000s have not renewed STs!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X