got told some funny stories from my dad earlier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got told some funny stories from my dad earlier

i'll get him to type them up so i can post them but...NO DOUBT...a lot of you old barstewards must have been involved.

Teasers..

3 millwall fans by the loft wall (who shouldnt be there), we go 2-0 up and one lamps a QPR fan who then goes into a fit. my dad knocks him sparko, fans rush to help the young guy having a fit - all hell breaks loose with the other wall fans? My dad and another guy end up 3 games later get paraded at half time for "helping" the R who had a fit.

Going back to the LSA coach after Leeds (i think?? will have to clarify) 3, 15 year old oiks try and start..QPR fans laugh and ignore..OB turn up and say "you dont know these kids..they're animals"...next thing a copper gets nutted by one of them.

Some really really funny away day stories..and by describing a few of you they certainly ring a bell with my old man (he's very placid as it goes)

Methinks I've a load of funny stories (generally related to away games and supporters coached I can dig up ;) )
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Scott, how old is your Dad, mate?

Comment

59 fawny. Used to go every home and away since a nipper.

Comment

Bet I would have seen him at the aways, I'm 54, always used to do loads of aways 1968-1990's. Used to do the special trains in the 70's that was fun!
        Like your Dad said, so many funny stories, some of em werent that funny at the time, mind!

Comment

more than likely. he's bucket loads of old photos which i'll sift thru and scan in at some point. He started going as a kid and got a job at walls' when he was about 17/18 which paid for all the away games..i know he went a few seasons without missing a single home or away in the seventies...kinda had to cut down in 78 when i was born though obviously..but still got to probably half the homes and half the aways util the early nineties i would have thought

Comment

Working...
          X