No announcement yet.

Season Ticket Sales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is my guess that 'on the day' prices will be not much dearer than the current season ticket equivelant. We may criticise the board for some dosey decisions but those boys have made fortunes throughout their businesses and must now realise, from the poor ST sales, that their pricing policy was crazy in the present climate. I hope for all those brave souls who refused to renew (including me) that my gut feelings are correct.
    18,000+fans = recipe for success.
    8/10,000 total bloody disaster!

Comment

18,000 relies on 3,500 away fans, half of whom are paying gold prices (£20 for kids)

Comment

Originally posted by haqpr1963 View Post
        I would say probably a bad thing as he is the chairman of the football club (nominally at least)

The Platinum, gold, etc thing has been used for some of the Grand Prix for some time....

He might have an input, but do we think FB would let it go ahead if he didn't agree with it?
        I don't think Gianni is the chairman in any capacity.

Comment

I can now see gates of 5000 6000 on a cold Tuesday night. £22/25 that my limit and not a penny more. Cheaper tickets= bigger gates=more revenue=more merchandise=more money=success=Premier football, Now give me Russell's job i will do it for £45000 per year + a company car and free entry for five of my mates who have all lost jobs........ the club is run by Plums!

Comment

if it 3000 sold that means we would have to sell 10000 match day tickets to make our average this season and i dont see that happening, we sold 10000 season tickets last time and we were selling just about 4000 agame. i can see some games going below the 10000 mark!!!!!!

although i think we will sell out 1 game next season if newcastle come down

Comment

its not fact the club sold 10.000 ST's, only that they announced a 10,000 cap.

Comment

Working...
              X