Season Ticket Sales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season Ticket Sales

I have read that we have only sold about 3200 and if true is really shocking and I dread to think what the matchday prices will be next year :(

Russell should have been sacked pure and simple and the fans consulted on what would have been a fair price.

tis truer than night follows day............alarm bells should be ringing in chez russell!!............crowds of less than 12000 next season imho!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
      tis truer than night follows day............alarm bells should be ringing in chez russell!!............crowds of less than 12000 next season imho!
      A lot less I reckon and I would not be surprised if fans are charged £35-40 if they wish to pay on the day and I doubt many will if I`m honest.

A complete farce and if we did not love the club so much we would all tell them to stick it but the club believe they have got us all by the balls but 3200 sold tells them another story and I applaud all those who have not renewed for whatever reason.

Comment

i think once the manager is named and a few players come in it will end up between 4000/5000........the match day prices will mean only die hards and the wealthy attend regularly!!!....our marketing stinks too be fair!!!

Comment

so around 3-4k sold atm?
          We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Originally posted by qpr_yuley View Post
            so around 3-4k sold atm?
            That seems to be the general consensus on various messageboards though the club would never of course confirm if it was so low.

Comment

Season tickets are far too high to watch Championship football. I only bought mine because I'd be bored stiff on a Saturday!

I don't think our club realise that the country is in the middle of a recession at the moment. Also, they don't realise what a packed Loftus Rd could mean for any aspirations of going up to the Premiership.
              First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Do we really think Russell is to blame for season ticket prices?

From what I have seen FB is pretty hands on and not against sacking people that don't do what he wants, plus Russell is pretty far down the pecking order at the club.

Really do think Russell is just there as a whipping boy for Flav.....
                A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Originally posted by haqpr1963 View Post
                  Do we really think Russell is to blame for season ticket prices?

From what I have seen FB is pretty hands on and not against sacking people that don't do what he wants, plus Russell is pretty far down the pecking order at the club.

Really do think Russell is just there as a whipping boy for Flav.....
                  You could be correct though a handsomely paid whipping boy of course and he did bring this platinum gold bronze lark to the club so I expect he does have a major input.

I do know that Palaldini had no idea how much a season ticket cost though if thats a good or bad thing I will let others decide.

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                    You could be correct though a handsomely paid whipping boy of course and he did bring this platinum gold bronze lark to the club so I expect he does have a major input.

I do know that Palaldini had no idea how much a season ticket cost though if thats a good or bad thing I will let others decide.
                    I would say probably a bad thing as he is the chairman of the football club (nominally at least)

The Platinum, gold, etc thing has been used for some of the Grand Prix for some time....

He might have an input, but do we think FB would let it go ahead if he didn't agree with it?

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

imho a st at loftus rd should be 575 max..............25 quid per game!

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                        Season tickets are far too high to watch Championship football. I only bought mine because I'd be bored stiff on a Saturday!
                        Same with me.Look forward to saturdays.A day on the booze and a game to watch.Brilliant.

Bored now.Might go down the offie in the minute.

Comment

i had to buy mine cause i would go out of my mind with boredom like i am now without the Rangers. yes it might be pretty **** football at times, ok most the time lol but its our club and i love it

Comment

someone at the club must've raised eyebrows whe the prices first cam out last ssn...especially gp, i bet he thought.."they's lynch me for less"
                            and they near enough got away with it, yet persist....

12000 next season? we'll be very lucky.

terrible marketing and sales from the club....we've been thru a lot but stuck by the club..now die hards are re-considering!!!!!!!!

some defend ali russell, maybe when you meet him you might change your mind...imo he is one smug non caring person.

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
                              someone at the club must've raised eyebrows whe the prices first cam out last ssn...especially gp, i bet he thought.."they's lynch me for less"
                              and they near enough got away with it, yet persist....

12000 next season? we'll be very lucky.

terrible marketing and sales from the club....we've been thru a lot but stuck by the club..now die hards are re-considering!!!!!!!!

some defend ali russell, maybe when you meet him you might change your mind...imo he is one smug non caring person.
                              That might be true, but still think that FB has a fair bit to do with it as well.

Totally agree though, forget the global brand we should be doing everything possible to get bums on seats. Perhaps when we were looking at Hearts for all of our ideas we should have noticed that they have cut their season ticket prices by 25%.....

Comment

Working...
                              X