Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If we need to raise cash....Cookie & Rowlands out? Or Leighterwood?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If we need to raise cash....Cookie & Rowlands out? Or Leighterwood?

I personally think their best days are behind them. If we need to raise cash we could do worse than let them go. Of course, with them not being fully fit I don't suppose we'd get much at the moment. Might mean selling Mikele instead. We need to bring in players that can do something to get the crowd behind us again. I'd love to see Cookie come good again-but Morris, I can't see it.

keep rowly as a good player to come off the bench in a crisis.............legs n cookie............sorry not up to it!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Legs is overrated, can do the breaking up play bit but his passing is shoddy. Would not get rid unless we sign Lopez or equivalent.

Would keep Rowly tho, but he would be on the bench behind Lopez. Although away from home a midfield pair of Lopez and Rowly would have the defensive qualities but still provide us with some creativity.

Comment

leigertwood is one of our best players, he just has to do all the work when he has lazy players around him.

Comment

why do we need cash\? more chandeliers?????

more sponsors money going into club....safe waters.

Comment

Nope to getting rid of leggy and rowly, hopefully skipper and vice for next season.

Maybe to cook, didnt have a good season this year
            We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Working...
            X