Ollie at Blackpool.....he will raise their profile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ollie at Blackpool.....he will raise their profile

I can just see him keeping them up on the last day of the season. But I got to thinking, the thing about Ollie is that he became the public face of Rangers (and raised our profile). Folk outside our club respected us and him at the time. Now they still respect him, but not our club. The public face of the club these days is largely Flav, plus there is this perception that the club is in state of chaos (rightly or wrongly). So the respect and to a degree, warmth, felt toward our club has all but evaporated unfortunately. So perhaps if we did have a thoroughly good bloke as manager and Flav retreated into the background things might change. Maybe Hoddle or Coppell could make us once again a likeable outfit, and do a reasonable job. But its probably too late. If LDC wants the job, I'm sure he'll get it. If not, looks like we start the season with Magilton. Don't want either--neither can do better than make us a 6th placed club at best--and that's if we get lucky with injuries.

ollie

ollie is a class manager,if we had gerry francis working along side him on a three day week we would defo go up.but the average qpr fan dosnt know anything about football thats why we will get magilton and mid table it again next season

Comment

Always liked Ian.Had a great personality and Charisma.Good manager as well.

Comment

yes

yes i make him the fourth best manager in the history of queens park rangers

Comment

Ollie dragged us out of deep shite when we were at one of the lowest points in our history.
          Not the best tactician but one hell of a motivator and that worked with the player we had at the time, who let's face it weren't the cream of the crop but good enough given passion to fight for Q.P.R.

I'll always like and respect Ollie personally.
          The future's bright...the future is blue and white.
          :grimace:

Comment

I think it would of been quality if were to come back
            We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

yes

yes i make him the fourth best manager in our history but hes my personal favourite of all time

love you ollie hope you get blackpool promoted

Comment

Working...
              X