Would you moan about Jim Magilton if

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you moan about Jim Magilton if

he does become manager and he got us playing like his old Ipswich side did against us last season?

If you remember they hammered us at home, they were all over us,apart from early on, they played really good football and it was at a time when we thought we were getting better and still in with a chance of the play offs.

and if you remember they done us away as well, ok the first half we should have been leading but they still turned us over 2 zip.

Although he may not be mine or numerous others choice i think he tries to get his teams playing footy, and havnt they (ipswich) been in or nearer to the playoffs that we have in the past few years?? - i havnt checked the stat books this is from memory so i may be wrong?

He appears to be an honest and genuine bloke when ive heard him and he speaks english..........sort of

Anyway Curbishley for me but doubt that will happen
    Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

yes, they beat us last year. More down to playing SDC up front on his own. They had a big budget to get into the play offs and he failed.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Well it is Magilton so we just have to accept it.

I think if he is in charge for the whole season we will probably finish 7th or 8th, so we will improve again, but I cannot understand why we are not "going for it", I can only put it dow to being all part of the plans.

Comment

If we finish outside of the play offs then I will be moaning I don't care whether we play like Brazil on a good day if we aren't wining games and making a good attempt to get promoted then it will be another failure of a season!

Comment

Working...
        X