Instead of speculating about the new manager

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Instead of speculating about the new manager

.....for the entiritry of the weekend why don't you all enjoy the bank holiday instead. I'm pretty certain Flavio will be, infact I'd say the last thing on his mind this morning is appointing some second rate has-been coach/manager.

Instead I'm sure he has more pressing priorities like determining which bay to park his yacht in within the harbour at Monte Carlo and to be honest who could blame him.

:boss:
    Last edited by W12_Ranger; 23-05-2009, 09:37 AM.

Well I intend spending the whole weekend digging for dirt on Paladini and wondering where the minutes are of the oneqpr meeting as well thats what I do basically

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
      Well I intend spending the whole weekend digging for dirt on Paladini and wondering where the minutes are of the oneqpr meeting as well thats what I do basically
      Or you can keep your eyes peeled to see if Magilton hanging around the Renault Pit or you might catch a glimpse of Aidy Boothroyd sipping Campari's with Richard Branson & Michael Johnson on Flav's yacht.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
        Or you can keep your eyes peeled to see if Magilton hanging around the Renault Pit or you might catch a glimpse of Aidy Boothroyd sipping Campari's with Richard Branson & Michael Johnson on Flav's yacht.
        Mmmm actually that sounds a far better idea

This is one of those rare weekends where I have nothing whatsover planned so I am guessing it will involve a few beers along the way in some lovely Isleworth pubs and a few bets

Comment

Working...
        X