No announcement yet.

pre match rituals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weld at 1230-6 pints of pride-talk usual rubbish with the usual suspects..

Comment

leave home about eleven,fry up at the sunrise south harrow,meet up with the lads at the firkin for a couple,if flush cab to british queen,if not train to hammersmith couple in edwards then onto bq,make way to game half cut and happy.take my seat in g block and pray....win,lose,or draw head for the blue and white,then springbok.a win see,s me back in south harrow,s beautiful pubs singing anything rangers
      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by crossborderexile View Post
        jump on the National Express coach from Glasgow to Heathrow @ 10.30 friday night - arrive @ Heathrow 06.30 saturday morning - make my way to Hayes - wash n brush up - breakfast in the Portugese cafe in Kingshill Avenue - have a kip - make my way to Portobello Road for pie n mash - then onto the Smuts - talk the usual beer induced drivel - then down to the ground - take my seat in SAR - then silently pray for a win !
        now that is loyalty

Comment

Originally posted by crossborderexile View Post
          jump on the National Express coach from Glasgow to Heathrow @ 10.30 friday night - arrive @ Heathrow 06.30 saturday morning - make my way to Hayes - wash n brush up - breakfast in the Portugese cafe in Kingshill Avenue - have a kip - make my way to Portobello Road for pie n mash - then onto the Smuts - talk the usual beer induced drivel - then down to the ground - take my seat in SAR - then silently pray for a win !
          if there was one of those annoying smiley things that clapped i would put on here. Fair play to you. although you haven't said what you do midweek

Comment

Watch soccer am/ have a mega fry up, get a lift with my mate, or get train about 11:30-12. Normally get into the goldhawk about 20 to 1 and have some lunch/few pints, try to get to the springbok about half 2 for a quick one up until about 2:45, then into Loftus.

All that go's out the window though if all the lads are out, and it basically becomes booze booze and more booze, almost becomes a bit of a pub crawl, all in all going to football is imo the best day out!!
            Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Wake up at 11.00. Shout at wife.

Go to pub. Shout at TV.

Go to football. Shout at football team.

Go back to pub. Shout about football team.

Come home. Shout at wife.

Comment

travel up by train from the south coast, have to arrive at hammersmith station. everytime ive gone white city way we have lost, its soo weird happened about 7 times and last every single game :(

Comment

plenty of beer

Comment

Get up at 8.55am.
                    9am -- eat Shredded Wheat and watch Soccer AM.
                    9.30am -- shout at Dan to get up.
                    10am -- shout at Dan to get up.
                    10.30am -- shout at Dan to get up.
                    Same at 11am, 11.30am and 12pm.
                    12pm -- lunch for me and Josie.
                    12.30pm -- shout at Dan to get up for the last time.
                    12.31pm -- Dan gets up.
                    12.32pm -- leave for LR.
                    1.50-ish -- park up. Straight into ground for drink etc.

Different for away games, of course.
                    Last edited by swanleyhoop; 26-05-2009, 02:25 PM. Reason: sp.
                    Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

3London - being up in Scotland midweek games are now sadly a thing of the past - but used to go to The Cafe Rest on Goldhawk Road - i can recommend the mixed grill - not for the faint hearted - real mans food - then would pop over to The Goldhawk pub - meet up with the McGowan boys then off to mecca etc etc

Comment

Working...
                      X