Why so anti Jim?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
    And that's exactly how it should be, how can people judge him before the pre season has started?
    if people don't want him then they are going to have digs and vent their displeasue......most people judge managers on their past exploits and make their minds up on that.

for me i don't think he is good enough....but it's all about opinions and at the moment hearsay.

Comment

Originally posted by Neo View Post
      I think you don't read the posts on this MB......not many think we are the muts on here mate, quite the opposite I'd say.
      I mean with regards to being able to attract a class manager. If people dont think we are the mutts, why the full on negativity towards Magilton? What do they expect?

Comment

Originally posted by Neo View Post
        I think you don't read the posts on this MB......not many think we are the muts on here mate, quite the opposite I'd say.

I agree, we are not the muts, so why do so many think that JM is not good enough for QPR, if that is most peoples perception of QPR? JM and QPR are about evenly matched imo.

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
          I agree, we are not the muts, so why do so many think that JM is not good enough for QPR, if that is most peoples perception of QPR? JM and QPR are about evenly matched imo.
          but surely evenly matched is not good enough if we want to move forward...no good staying as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
            but surely evenly matched is not good enough if we want to move forward...no good staying as we are.
            nail on head

Comment

arent we due a new messiah?

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
                arent we due a new messiah?
                a new one...who was the old one then

Comment

HE is about all we can attract when you have a clown as a sporting director, Good luck Jim youll ****ing need it
                  From the Hills of Kerry
                  To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Originally posted by adethesunburyranger View Post
                    HE is about all we can attract when you have a clown as a sporting director, Good luck Jim youll ****ing need it
                    why don't you just admit you love GP:red_heart:

Comment

Working...
                    X