Why so anti Jim?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why so anti Jim?

He played in and coached a side with the same football philosophy as ours. Ipswich have always been known as a side that likes to get the ball down and play, he has a very experienced number two, i do hope Gaz stays as well, he's played in the Ipswich side that reached the prem and Europe, and he plays 4 4 2, which everyone seems to think is the way to get out of this league. He knows this league inside out and what it takes to get his team in the top six, and he speaks the language (almost) so why all the doom and gloom?

People keep going on about him spunking £12m at ITFC but that doesnt matter now as he wont be choosing the players

Comment

give the bloke a chance , he has not even been announced yet and people are jumping on him . i know that i will be 100% behind him

Comment

Nice to see a bit of support. Its not the razzamatazz manager that everyone wanted but i feel we could have done worse.

One things for sure, we couldnt have done much better given the clubs current policies.

We think we are the mutts nutts, but im afraid the rest of the football world has a very different view on whats going on here.

Comment

is he better than dowie or sousa?

no
          Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

John Stead? Dave Norris? he sealed the loan deal for the spurs forward that we wanted, the other forward who scored against us dark haired lad( Roberts i think) can't think of his name, none of these are bad players imo. The only worry i would have is he apparently wanted to buy Delaney, now that's worrying.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
              is he better than dowie or sousa?

no
              We want know until the season starts and he's given time.

Comment

Ipswich & Rangers are 2 different teams with diffrent players , i hope he shrives at this club and good luck to him .

Comment

we have to aim higher
                  what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

Whos out there that wants to come thats at a realistic higher level ?

Comment

If he gets the job he gets my support.
                      @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by w12chris View Post
                        If he gets the job he gets my support.
                        And that's exactly how it should be, how can people judge him before the pre season has started?

Comment

My mate at work is a Ipswich fan and has slated Jim since the start of the season, My mate could not belive that Qpr would be interested in him.

He is a second rate Champonship manager at best.

Comment

Im not im anti Tims though.

CMON GL RANGERS

Hello hello we are the Billy boys
                            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Mutley View Post
                              Nice to see a bit of support. Its not the razzamatazz manager that everyone wanted but i feel we could have done worse.

One things for sure, we couldnt have done much better given the clubs current policies.

We think we are the mutts nutts, but im afraid the rest of the football world has a very different view on whats going on here.

I think you don't read the posts on this MB......not many think we are the muts on here mate, quite the opposite I'd say.
                              The future's bright...the future is blue and white.
                              :grimace:

Comment

Working...
                              X