ST Renewal Update?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ST Renewal Update?

So, the "early bird" :bad_smile: was extended a week as they were snowed under.

I guess processing 10,000 last year and a third of that this year really makes sense for there to be a backlog :amazing:

Anyway, the lies aside, any update on what number we're now looking at having renewed from that 10K?

I'm going for, presuming all that apply via Zebra get pass their credit checks, we'll end up with 55% having renewed.

So, thoughts? Opinions on what the club can do to win us back, your guess on the % of 10,000 ST holders that will renew, by the time the season starts secondly but, firstly by tonights midnight deadline!
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

its currently between 3500/4000................factamondo!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

the club can win fans back by not take the wee wee out of them............its simple!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

No-one actually said they sold 10,000 ST's last year. FACT

What they said very early pre-season was "this will be the first time in the club's history that we have capped the ST allocation to 10,000. Not the same thing. The spin was already up and running. How many people do you know that said I couldn't get an ST last year???

You might be all sick of hearing it, but if they want everbody back, drop the prices down to nearly what they were. End of.
        Last edited by Olly; 22-05-2009, 12:58 PM.

Comment

get a decent manager, you'll sell ST's.

Simples.
          Arguing with a scientist is like wrestling a pig in mud... sooner or later you;ll realise you're muddy and he's enjoying it.....

Comment

A good manager appointed and a couple of excellent signings may perk things up rather than just lowering prices.

After all,you would just be paying less to watch the same old rubbish.Not gonna inspire fans to renew like appointments and signings would.

Comment

If I renew today it costs me £570-00 and I don't know who the manager will be or what players will be signed during the summer.
              If I'm happy with the new manager and the summer signings I will renew just before the start of the new season for £585-00. Well worth the extra 15 quid.

Comment

theres what £30 difference..one game free to renew, many may just select games KNOWING THERE WILL BE AMPLE EMPTY SEATS...

the club have broken the backs/spirit of their fANS...ridiculous plan for any project!!

it is so easy to find fault at the club and very hard to give credit, that's not good enough.

Comment

Big-name manager-2 decent signings and ticket sales will increase.

Blimey-if we can all see that-why can't they??

Comment

Working...
                  X