Al Fayeds opinion on QPR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did he metion the gold toilet?
    QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

Van Der Sar joined Fulham on the 1st August 2001 when they had already been promoted to the Premiership.

As for Saha he was a youth team player with Metz who Newcastle signed on loan before moving to Fulham. He wasn't a first team player or a big name. He only looks a good signing now because he became good but he wasn't a star previously.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
        What does it tell us?

nearly a decade ago Al Fayed put in SERIOUS money to by a prolific striker (at the time) to fire them to the Premier League.

These things cant be done on the cheap
        They paid less for Saha than Bristol City did for Nicky Maynard. So although £2.1m could buy you a decent striker it doesn't buy you a definite goal scorer even in 2000.

Comment

There is no way there is 100% truth in that and if that was the case Flavio would be doing all th jobs at Renault. It's a big team and they have there own departments just like QPR.

Don't forget Flavio has also won the Championship in F1... beating all Ferrari, McLaren, BMW, HONDA and the rest.

People are just starting to talk rubbish now and everyone goes with it.

Comment

Honda only had their own team after Renault had won the title. Ferrari only lost as schumachers ferrari kept blowing up every few races.

It's not rubbish whatsoever, this sauce is closer to conversations that Flavio has then any sauce any "ITK" person on here has
            Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

have Foolham got a sporting director??
              From the Hills of Kerry
              To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Originally posted by adethesunburyranger View Post
                have Foolham got a sporting director??
                All of a sudden it's gone quiet.

Comment

Originally posted by superckat View Post
                  All of a sudden it's gone quiet.
                  dont know? have they?

Comment

dunno but he had got in

ray Wilkins and kevin keegan

maybe we should do the same. Tigana definitely had scouts and Fayed had a separate person to do deals with players

I think thats my point, get in a TOP TOP manager, let GP do all the dealing with the players and contracts etc. Let the manager pick the players. Top manager gets bums on seats.

By the way, I'm not advocating Keegan
                    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

rather him than jim bloody magilton

Comment

Working...
                      X