Who Is The Better Manager??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think we will give him 2 matches.

Seriously thats the big problem, You and I can say we will get behind him, problem is a messageboard is a good way of gageing opinion. I suspect, the fans will be very quick to get on his back, in turn that will effect the players. Whatever we say probably won't change that.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by Mutley View Post
      Why a manger could do better at x club rather than y is dependant on hundreds of factors, imo. Even most of the best managers had failures previously.

All im saying is to give the guy a chance. For many on here, hes a 'dead man walking'.
      i totally agree with the failure bit....cannot be a winner all the time....just think alot of fans just don't think he will last under this board which means all this again & again.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
        no sh!t sherlock

if we have ambitions as a club then it has to be a manager that can take us forward...not a manager thats at the same level as we had at the start of the season......dowie & Jm are very similar.....except Dowie had done promotion.
        but any manager trying to get a mid table team promoted especially looking at the teams coming down next season is doomed to failure isn't he

Comment

Originally posted by Sam-QPR View Post
          but any manager trying to get a mid table team promoted especially looking at the teams coming down next season is doomed to failure isn't he
          depends if he has a board backing him or not....our board hasn't really backed anyone they have employed......so would at least be better if it was a man the fans wanted.

Comment

bloody hell, how can gregory be slagged as well, how he saved us from certain relegation a couple of seasons ago was a miracle, i remember him breaking down , he couldnt believe he had done it either!

No manager is perfect, i gotta say i hated Dowies games in charge but even he shored up our defence.

Comment

Working...
            X