X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1999 QPR 6 Crystal Palace 0

your memories. 10 years ago

Was it a fix?

Remember for the first 20 minutes all the balloons on the pitch and scoring a goal early on? Sure it was Kulscar??

Bury could have stayed up if we had drawn?/
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Bury could have stayed up if we had only won 2-0 ,we stayed up on goal difference?

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
      your memories. 10 years ago

Was it a fix?

Remember for the first 20 minutes all the balloons on the pitch and scoring a goal early on? Sure it was Kulscar??

Bury could have stayed up if we had drawn?/
      Fix without a doubt.

Game played on a hot Sunday and Loftus Rd packed.

Kulscar shoots from 30 yards straight at the keeper who stepped sideways to let it go in

Got very drunk in the Adelaide and Conningham afterwards.
      Last edited by IsleworthRanger; 22-05-2009, 07:38 AM.

Comment

Although

ALTHOUGH OLDHAM BEST ATMOSPHERE IN MY LIFETIME

CRYSTAL PALACE WAS THE SECOND BEST

ABSOLTELY FANTASTIC ATMOSPHERE

beautiful hot day was it a fix
        yes definately money changed hands that day for sure

Comment

Yes it was definately a brown envelope job...

Comment

Scully's goal was no fix-what a strike that was

Comment

Did Eric play.................
              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Wot a quality day that was! I paid £60 for my ticket outside the ground and we won 6-0! 100% FIX IN MY EYES. Tont Scullys goal woz an absolute screamer! Kiwomya scored possibly the worst hatrick ive ever seen but i loved that man.

kiwomya woooooh, kiwomya woooooh, he came from arsenal, he cost the r's f**k all!

Comment

Took my girlfriend to that game. She loved it and spent the whole match ranting on about Chris Kiwomya's legs and how fit he was - I still married her tho.

A year or so later, I took her to Fulham away and she insisted we look at Jill Dando's house in Gowan Avenue. After the match that was all she talked about. I've never taken her since.

Comment

Fix my #### !!!!!!! we were 2-0 up, then they get a player sent off, nothing to play for and their hearts go out of the game and they collapse. simple as that.

Comment

One of my best QPR memories, that said I am certain some money changed hands.......Tony Skully and George Kulscar got on the score sheet for Christs sake!!!!

Comment

if anyone is interested

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmtyLLTa1Gw

Comment

good one

Scully

link diseabled??
                          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Horrific hangover before the game. Woke up at 12pm but still managed to make the stadium at 12.30. Perked up when Kulscar took us 1-0 up. Much better thanks to the half-time pint and the five goals in the second half.

The atmosphere in the Loft was ****ing sensational, especially as all we had to do was win and we were actually doing it for a change, instead of letting ourselves down as we had at Port Vale the week before (thanks West Brom for beating Bury, by the way!).

After the game, the party on the pitch was fantastic. And so was Flanagan's (now Nando's) on the Uxbridge Road, which became complete and utter carnage.

Good night out.

Comment

what a bummer sorry people

Comment

Working...
                              X