Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you all feel today...

regarding QPR?

I have that kind of emptiness or a sinking ship type of feeling, I want to stay away from all QPR relating news/websites but I'm stuck.

I have to transfer the site to the new place and need to keep this place updated at all times.

Some of you are very lucky that you can just come as you please but right now I want out for a while.

I thought I'd be all happy and would have had the same feeling as last year, thinking we could do at least make a play off fight.

As it stands I feel nothing like last year and I'm not enjoying it. I do enjoy reading members posting as we all are like a family wanting the same things but feel its another season coming that’s wasted.

I feel very good thank you MYU as I have just enjoyed an excellent lunch with the Directors of Fullers Brewery in Chiswick and some beer tasting to boot afterwards.

Regarding QPR I am still wondering if I did the right thing in renewing my season ticket and looking forward already to seeing our great new signings whoever they might be.

Comment

Man up MYU.

Comment

MYU you need a girlfriend pronto ... you already got
        a boyfriend in Pete but that is obviously not working out
        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

im not fussed yet, the names being touted dont fill me with excitement i will get behind new gaffer but until its announced im not really concerned.

its not our decision sadly so just gotta take whatever we get
          Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
          Lovejoy: "No?!"
          Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Nothing is official yet so until we have some actual news I'm staying positive. Sousa's appointment came out of nowhere and I'm still hopeful that someone that nobody has even mentioned will be announced as the new boss.

Comment

Every day that passes without Magilton or Cotterill is a blessing
              http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Like grease lightning
                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                  MYU you need a girlfriend pronto ... you already got
                  a boyfriend in Pete but that is obviously not working out

Krill ,aranged marraige more like.Wouldnt be allowed on here half as much then
                  Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

MYU Bang on the button

GTleighsr3-why have you got the badge of SCOTLANDS SHAME up?

Comment

Well, after all the kerfuffle about the latest shortlist, I'm looking forward to cheering the Rangers on to a top eight finish next season.
                      Play-offs, promotion, they will be a bonus should we achieve either.

Comment

I'll feeeel gooood, I know that I would now!!!!
                        Im off work now and im going to Cornwall. It will be great to get away from all message boards and in general all the gossip on QPR. Until the new manager is named nothing to feel excited about really so the break is going to do with good. Sun, sea, sand and hopefully sex with the gf as im not married.
                        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

i feel good im glad jordi lopez has been offered a new deal and i finally realised that alex bonnet is connected with the club what a player he was
                          i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

Feeling normal really. Just waiting for the manager to be announced...

Tick tock...
                            We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Feel great now that i have just got in from work,switched on the computer,and cracked open a tinnie.

Will feel less good the more posts i read on here lol!!.

Comment

Working...
                              X