When will Briatore ever learn.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When will Briatore ever learn.

Ipswich Town have announced that they have sold 15,000 Season Tickets since the appointment of Roy Keane as manager. As a business man,Briatore must realise that you have to speculate to accumalate. You need a high profile manager and some decent signings to put bums on seats.The likes of Magilton with his record over the past 3 years is NOT the way to go.

they have shown ambition by signing ex barcelona wonderkid dos santos. us helguson:( we are gulfs apart. ipswich will get play offs at least next year imo.

Comment

The answer to your original thread is he won't!

Briatore knows **** all about football and until he stops interfering on the playing side....nothing will change.
      1st Game - QPR v Wolverhampton Wanderers on Tuesday 30th October 1979

www.twitter.com/ppledgerQPR

Comment

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
        Ipswich Town have announced that they have sold 15,000 Season Tickets since the appointment of Roy Keane as manager. As a business man,Briatore must realise that you have to speculate to accumalate. You need a high profile manager and some decent signings to put bums on seats.The likes of Magilton with his record over the past 3 years is NOT the way to go.
        totally agree with u m8 briatore must look at these tractor drivin misfits they have bought in a high profile manager and straight away look at the effect it has had on the fans.if we get sum1 like JM we will go in opposite direction imo:(:(

Comment

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
          FFS people and you all know everything do you... So what happens if we spoke to Keane and he chose Ipswich over us? Just because there is a media blackout at the moment you all think we are not showing ambition. Why don't you be patient and see what happens!

Comment

geejaybee

I could not agree more....

Flavio has the knack of springing surprises and I am clinging to that hope. He has proven business acriment and its common sense that a big appointment brings in the crowds. A bigger name who is proven even gets more time for his mistakes. I'll be behind the new manager, but it will seem we are going full cycle with this kind of appointment.

Of course, you cannot please everyone, but you need to please the majority.
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

High profile don't guarantee success.

Newcastle had Keegan and Shearer this season.Both big name stars.Both did nothing.

Would rather have a manager appointed on ability and suitability,not just for being a big name.I would rather have O'Driscoll over someone like Gullit for example.

Comment

yes

yes agree enrirely geejaybee and remember i have giannies phone number and an unknown inside man
                i have personally told paladini to install terry venables or gerry francis even the man who brought gianni to qpr one of my best friends who lives at solihul
                has told him the same venables or gerry francis
                i even phoned gianni and said i will go and talk to gerry because another friend of mine used to be gerry francis buisness partner
                but gianni just keeps on about how he is more interested in being a nice person
                I AM GETTING SICK AND TIRED OF FLAVIO BRIATORE TURNING MY CLUB INTO A JOKE
                HE INSTALLS SOUSA TELLS US THAT SOUSDA KNOWS WHAT HES DOING
                SOUSA DROPS OUR LEADING GOALSCORER
                NOW FLAVIO TRIES TO TELL ME THAT MAGILTON KNOWS WHAT HES DOING
                WE ALL KNOW MAGILTON IS A COMPLETE CARROTT BRAINED OAF
                SORT THIS OUT BRIATORE
                IF YOU ARE SELLING BLACKSTOCK AND CAMP FOR 2 - 8 MILLION
                THEN GO BUY SIMON COX FOR 2 - 5 MILLION SHOW US AMBITION
                DO NOT COMPROMISE GIVE ME GERRY FRANCIS OR VENABLES LET THEM DO THE TRANSFER DEALS

WE NOW SHOULD BE TAKING 45 THOUSAND FANS TO WEMBLEY TO WATCH US WIN THE PLAY OFFS

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                  geejaybee

I could not agree more....

Flavio has the knack of springing surprises and I am clinging to that hope. He has proven business acriment and its common sense that a big appointment brings in the crowds. A bigger name who is proven even gets more time for his mistakes. I'll be behind the new manager, but it will seem we are going full cycle with this kind of appointment.

Of course, you cannot please everyone, but you need to please the majority.

God i hope for whoever the manager is sake you and GP are not behind him .. cause like Sousa he could end up with knives in the back and a hate campaign.. think he would rather you were right in front of him. :devil:

Comment

look

llook mk dont be crazy,we are behind flav and gianni but we want a top manager

Comment

"FFS people and you all know everything do you... So what happens if we spoke to Keane and he chose Ipswich over us? Just because there is a media blackout at the moment you all think we are not showing ambition. Why don't you be patient and see what happens! "

Patience is a virtue that is in short supply amongst rangers supporters, thats hardly suprising though given the spin and bull that has been fed to them over the last 2 years.

I think many rangers fans are being patient. I am even though it means today I will lose my seat that I have sat in for the last 12 seasons. also little point asking for too much patience on a message board founded on rumour and speculation is there really
                      its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Im pateint.I can wait for King Eric to finish his play/film/ book/painting or Renault ad before he takes the helm.
                        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
                          they have shown ambition by signing ex barcelona wonderkid dos santos. us helguson:( we are gulfs apart. ipswich will get play offs at least next year imo.
                          Hang on! Did we or did we not sign Real Madrids wonderkid and deem him not good enough! Did we or did we not sign an Argentinian wnderkid and deem him not good enough! did we or did we not sign a wonderkid on loan form spurs. iI thought young foreign kids went good enough any more! lets be consisitant in our criticism! with vine buzacky back and a injury free season from both of them we will finish above ipswich next season!

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                            Hang on! Did we or did we not sign Real Madrids wonderkid and deem him not good enough! Did we or did we not sign an Argentinian wnderkid and deem him not good enough! did we or did we not sign a wonderkid on loan form spurs. iI thought young foreign kids went good enough any more! lets be consisitant in our criticism! with vine buzacky back and a injury free season from both of them we will finish above ipswich next season!
                            Well said 3London. Like I said before half our supporters can see the wood through the trees. If you would have said to me 3 years ago that would have one of the hottest prospects from Real Madrid in our squad I would have probably called you all the names under the sun. Yet it happened and never worked out and people still moan.

Reading what qprmarc posted really shows the mentality of some of our supporters! :tired:

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                              FFS people and you all know everything do you... So what happens if we spoke to Keane and he chose Ipswich over us? Just because there is a media blackout at the moment you all think we are not showing ambition. Why don't you be patient and see what happens!
                              Dazzer1977 - I think that after 57 years of support I've been pretty patient.We've had 2 years of Briatore's promises and price hikes and to talk of installing Magilton as manager and limiting his bid for Cox to £1m (with strings attached ) when there's already a bid for £1.5m from another club,speaks volumes about Briatore's intentions for our club.Its deadline day for the third time on the ST issue and supporters are voting with their feet and staying away from the box office.Lowest ST sales for years - that must mean something - most of the supporters can't be wrong in their assumptions.

Comment

Working...
                              X