• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PeterG View Post
    "sorry peteg,

bennyboyrs beat you by about 2 seconds "

well I never claimed to be QPR report.

he desrves credit as does the defence as dare i say it does Sousa for tightening up the defence during his all to brief reign

Are you watching TheBlackMafia cos you got it horribly wrong old son. Cerny was superb and has been recognised for his outstanding performances. Can't argue with the facts - can you?
    oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Originally posted by oldhoop View Post
      Are you watching TheBlackMafia cos you got it horribly wrong old son. Cerny was superb and has been recognised for his outstanding performances. Can't argue with the facts - can you?
      I'm pretty sure PeterG said that he (Cerny) deserves credit, as do Sousa and the defence...

In fact, I know he said that as I just read it again...
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

Well dun Radek! Top keeper!

Comment

Class keeper. Love the guy! Deserves this after his hard work last season. Well done Radek and keep it up for next season! :red_heart:

Comment

Good on ya R.C. excellent

Comment

Yeah he did a fantastic job and he is a quality keeper. Cait you are right on this one but shame you bring looks into it, because you might then of realised Ledesma was shiiittte!!!!
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Well done Cerny but:

He needs competition for his place, he needs a consistent central pairing in front of him and he needs a genuine leader to marshall the defence. Putnins might be too young for the first job but Connolly and Gorkss should be the central pairing on a consistent basis and one of them should be given the role of defence captain even if he isn't the team captain.

Comment

Well done! Proved the boo boys wrong and don't think many are still chanting for "England's no.1"

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                    Yeah he did a fantastic job and he is a quality keeper. Cait you are right on this one but shame you bring looks into it, because you might then of realised Ledesma was shiiittte!!!!
                    Lmfao its not about looks. Ledesma showed glimpses of talent like Parejo did. I don't think he was ever shite.

Comment

Working...
                    X