those of you...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• those of you...

...who called for first Dowie and then Sousa to be sacked. Do you regret it now?

dowie yes, sousa no
    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
    Lovejoy: "No?!"
    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

In hindsight Dowie should have been given longer. Everyone knows my views on the attacking style of Sousa.

I don't think anyone campaigned, they were giving a view. In my case more forceful then others, but you can see how forceful how I am being now in regards to potential mangerial targets.
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

ID is a awful and PS was not much better, but I would rather PS was given more time.

If it were not for a certain two people orchestrating a smear campaign PS would still be here.

Comment

neither should've been sacked, the chickens have come home to roost, after our shortcommings with managers we are blatently finding it obvious to attract a decent candidate. So we'll either end up with someone of JM's calibre or another foreign unknown, which sadly will probably see us in the same position come xmas
          Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

Mafia: I don't know how you can say that with any confidence.

Pete: I'm a big fan of what you bring to this site but we aren't fools, you did run a remorseless campaign against sousa, every thread at the time was turned into a dig at Sousa. I don't think it got Sousa sacked but I think maybe it softened up some fans to accept that Sousa should be sacked.

It doesn't really matter now, its past. If there is a lesson going forward I suppose it is that ten games in next season and the knives are already out for magilton - or whoever - everyone should PLEASE refrain from doing flavio's bidding by churning out "magilton must go" threads. the reason we are in this predicament is flavio, and of the limited number of managers who are prepared to come to us it is likely that we wd be in v much the same position whoever was in charge - mid table. there is no magic wand available to managers given a) the lack of funds and b) the interference.

Comment

Working...
            X