Supposed shortlist of four

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
    Don't believe this list to be true. Any journo could pick 4 managers at random as say they are on our shortlist. I can even do it now: Blackpool's shortlist is O'Leary, Holloway, Graham and Tigana doesn't mean I am right though.

I just hope and pray you're right SPC
    oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

I don't understand all this. How can a board who can convince some of the top sponsors outside the premiership to come on board put together that shortlist of managers to lead this team into the premiership? :shocked:

Surely all the fantastic deals they have done with Lotto, Gulf Air, Abbey, Chronotech and Red Bull are dependent on reaching the Premiership? Why can they not see that paying a high wage for a top coach will pay for itself tenfold??
      If this list is true, the sacking of Sousa is even more ridiculous than it first seemed :cry::confused::very_sad::shame:

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDROG View Post
        I don't understand all this. How can a board who can convince some of the top sponsors outside the premiership to come on board put together that shortlist of managers to lead this team into the premiership? :shocked:

Surely all the fantastic deals they have done with Lotto, Gulf Air, Abbey, Chronotech and Red Bull are dependent on reaching the Premiership? Why can they not see that paying a high wage for a top coach will pay for itself tenfold??
        If this list is true, the sacking of Sousa is even more ridiculous than it first seemed :cry::confused::very_sad::shame:
        Hear, hear. Agree 110%, QPRDROG. The mind just boggles, doesn't it? :(

Comment

GUTTED

But Boothroyd all day long from that list for me

Comment

Working...
          X