Home Attendance this season.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home Attendance this season.

I was embarrassed with our average attendance at home this season (14,500), I don't care if we stoop to numerous kids for a quid schemes next season, we must fill the place out every game like in the good old days.
    My love for QPR is truly skin deep.

we will be lucky to get 10,000 for the first home game this season, at this rate.

Even the kids who can get in free, will prefer a kick about down the park
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by ShalomHogan View Post
      I was embarrassed with our average attendance at home this season (14,500), I don't care if we stoop to numerous kids for a quid schemes next season, we must fill the place out every game like in the good old days.
      Average was actually even worse at 14003... Taking into account the 10000 season tickets we really are not doing a good job of attracting new/casual supporters to Loftus Road.

Couldn't help noticing at Waterloo Station this morning (end of platform 19) a big new poster advertising Fulhams season tickets. Notice they also often advertise their matches in the London evening papers. Should we not be doing something similar?

Have never thought of Fulham as being bigger than us, but they are averaging 24/25 thousand this season.

So I say sod the global brand and Far East ambassadors and go all out to get the fanbase back onside with the club and do more to get the casual supporters in the local area to come to games.
      A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

I know 7 RBlockers who have been ST holders for yonks who are NOT renewing.I reckon I will have plenty of room to spread-out/jump around when we score.

Comment

Originally posted by rblockells View Post
          I know 7 RBlockers who have been ST holders for yonks who are NOT renewing.I reckon I will have plenty of room to spread-out/jump around when we score.
          JU was very empty last season compared to what it use to be like and I can only see it hetting worse next year.

Comment

away attendances are suffering too because they're being charged gold prices because upper loft is gold, kids are £20.

Comment

Working...
            X