Zesh still confident in his abilities which is good news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zesh still confident in his abilities which is good news

Zesh Rehman is keen to return to Bradford after being released by QPR earlier this week.

The Pakistan international joined the Bantams on loan in January and is considering an offer from the League Two outfit but will have to take a pay cut if he is to remain with the club he feels "has got ambitions".

He told the club's official website: "It's all about feeling wanted and appreciated as a player and this feels like my club. I've been to six clubs now and I'm looking for a bit of stability in my career for the next two years.

"I still believe I can play in the Championship without a doubt but I need to be in a position to show that by playing regularly and for a management team that believe in me.

"The vibes I got from being at Bradford were very positive. I'm pleased that they've made me an offer and hopefully something can be sorted out. I'd rather be at a club that has got ambitions as well."

Meanwhile, striker Barry Conlon - released at the end of the season - has signed a two-year permanent deal with Grimsby following a successful two-month stint at Blundell Park.

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/200520...ms-switch.html

another DISASTROUS WASTE OF MONEY BY QPRFC...one of the worst transfers in our history...

now we release him for free....??

Comment

Working...
    X