No announcement yet.

fans want to see a manager named ,now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fans want to see a manager named ,now!

the list is long enough to qualify as a phone directory...

fans are expected to part with large lumps of cash, maybe get into debt via credit cards? yet don't know who will be in charge of the team!

maybe this is a reason ssn tkt sales are so slow,low,poxy
    added to the high prices??

for me the club can still act...drop another 5% off ( those renewed get a free replica shirt? copy of new book and a club shop voucher??) making 10% in total

If a decent manager comes in people will stump up the cash and buy season tickets, IMO We will sell atleast 8000 season tickets.
    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

I will consider renewing just before the start of the season. It's worth paying the additional £15-00 to see what manager and players come on board this summer. If they ain't good enough I will not renew.

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
        the list is long enough to qualify as a phone directory...

fans are expected to part with large lumps of cash, maybe get into debt via credit cards? yet don't know who will be in charge of the team!

maybe this is a reason ssn tkt sales are so slow,low,poxy
        added to the high prices??

for me the club can still act...drop another 5% off ( those renewed get a free replica shirt? copy of new book and a club shop voucher??) making 10% in total
        Not if its Jim Magilton we don't !

Comment

many names are not wanted...
          can't see why magilton was even spoken too..
          just not who we need at qpr....

FANS KNOW WE'LL GET A PUPPET WHO'LL BE TOLD WHAT TO DO, more so than any other club manager gets, cos of the flav factor...
          he wants success but may not realise he is damaging the team with interference ( if he does do this, but widely reported on mbs and sousa made a comment too)??

Comment

Working...
          X