Striker rumour...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Striker rumour...

Probably nothing in it, but he looks decent...

Daniel Pacheco from Liverpool. Product of the Barcelona youth set up. Sroring for the ressies and bagged a hat-trick on his debut for Spain's under-17 team.

Whatever has been said about foreign loans, I think he could be worth a punt?

Only problem is, he is fairly short. Has pace and skill to make up for it, but not sure that'll be enough for CCC football.
    Your mum would love me...

Liverpool is pretty strange, but not technically foreign. :scorn:

Comment

Originally posted by Goldberg View Post
      Liverpool is pretty strange, but not technically foreign. :scorn:
      No, but being Spanish is...
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
        No, but being Spanish is...
        I did notice that.

But really, I think what Pete has suggested is that we would be willing to loan anyone from the English league for a season. Just nobody for a month, and nobody from an overseas league.

Comment

I think Pete was given an off the cuff remark and took it as some kind of new strategy the club was following.

Of course the club will loan players, short term, long term, foreign or British IF it takes the club forward. Would be silly not to really

Comment

If we're going to loan a player for a season then i think Vela from Arsenal is your man, with all there strikers at the club he must be down the pecking order, pretty sure they would loan him out.

Comment

I'm not convinced Vela is particularly low on their list actually.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldberg View Post
                I'm not convinced Vela is particularly low on their list actually.
                Agreed, he is class and i think well in the reckoning for next season.Great finisher with a bit of class about him. Hoe on earth Bentner gets so many more games when he can't hit the proverbial barn door is byond me....

Comment

Working...
                X