Lita..Now Not going To Middlesborough

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lita..Now Not going To Middlesborough

That was the premiership club who wanted him, but with them likely to get relegated, he won't be going. should we go all out for him, or is there better on the market?

Cox or Lita?
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

R we getting DJ campbell?
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

be v happy with either. both and i'd be delighted. choice between the two, probably lita because he has done it at this level, but both v gd options. hope we hurry up and get a manager so we can be in the hunt for such players.

Comment

Cox Lita AND DJ.

Im greedy!

Comment

DJ Campbell is just one striker we have talks with. Also, hear from a mate of a mate Leon best is a possible and Lita is interesting in staying down south. with defence sorted, expect 2-3 strikers to come in. Blackstock looks likely to go to Forest, that leaves us with Ageymang and Helguson.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

does this mean a manager is in place? - if we are looking at new players?

Comment

Leon Best would be a very good signing as he is strong and has pace. He can be a real handful. I guess coventry must need to sell as I doubt they would want him to leave overwise
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

we've not signed anyone have we?

I suspect new manager will get given names, may have some of his own, then Bingo we buy.

For example if DJ Campbell is a free agent and the new boss, thinks he could do a job he goes for him.

You'd be pretty silly not to know who is available.

Unless of course you let them all go to other clubs.

Any good mangerial interview would give names, say what he needed, name players etc etc.

If the manager has not been managing for a few years, he isn;t going to know who is available and when contracts run out, unless of course he is psychic

Comment

yes i agree

Comment

don't think coventry are skint, they've just been playing best as a winger and would probably sell him to finance a bid for that driver fella from scotland they've been after for a while.

in fact if we're talking about coventry then we should be looking at DAN FOX no question - cracking little left back with a sweet left foot as i'm sure we all remember.

Comment

Leon Best had a shocking season last year. 10 goals in 65 appearances in his Coventry career is poor.

If Leroy Lita had stayed at Norwich they wouldn't have been relegated. He is a goal scorer (an attitude problem) and a very good one. Lita would be my number one target.

Cox, should be our Sam Vokes. He doesn't need the pressure of being our number one but will be a very hand squad player.

Cox, Lita and Ellington or Campbell would do very nicely indeed!

Comment

definately would like lita here and cox if he can step up a level.

Comment

Originally posted by MorrisQPR View Post
                          Cox Lita AND DJ.

Im greedy!
                          That would be class! :bad_smile:
                          Under Les Ferdinand:
                          Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                          Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                          Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                          Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                          And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Sign Him Up!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MorrisQPR View Post
                              Cox Lita AND DJ

Im greedy!

2 players with attitude problems is not what this squad needs, we've already the likes of Fitz 'Boyacca Sha' Hall and his little posse to have to deal with.

Can't we scour the Scandanvian or German leagues and look for some disciplined players.

Comment

Working...
                              X