No announcement yet.

will yo 'snuff it 'before seeing us lift a major trophy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As my first game was in 1947 and in all the years since we have only won a Div 3 South championship and a league cup I do not give much hope for any more honours before I am looking in from above. [free ticket tho ]

Comment

Was going to say if you look at our history, i'm afraid the answer is yes!

Comment

I reckon I've got 20 years left so my fingers are crossed. I just won't to know what that feeling feels like. To see the blue and white hoops picking up some silver.
        A man who has not made a mistake has made nothing

Comment

pete could make a spoof documentary, with flav picking up the cup

Comment

Originally posted by Rockystone View Post
            As my first game was in 1947 and in all the years since we have only won a Div 3 South championship and a league cup I do not give much hope for any more honours before I am looking in from above. [free ticket tho ]
            The ******s will put a bloody roof on......
            A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Originally posted by Rockystone View Post
              Dont wanna be rude, but how old are ya?!
              Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

I'm greedy I want at least 5 trophies before I kick the bucket and I'm not fifty but over 45
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

yeah i expect i will i am 47.!!!!
                  QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

Working...
                  X