It gets worse DJ Campbell to QPR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
    He would be practically free. One year left at Leicester on his contract.
    looks like another summer like last year so:shame:

Comment

Only seen him a couple of times but looked ok and will have a point to prove. Worth a punt at a nominal fee. Just hope we aren't signing him instead of paying money for a decent proven goal scorer at this level.

Comment

i think given a chance he'll do well. he's quiker and less injury prone than hh and Agy. i only hope if we do get him, that he's not the only buy with regards to forwards. we defo need a change of personnel up front and we seem to be always talking on here about which forward we would like most to sign.
        IMO we need at least 2 new forwards and either hh or pat should be sold.
        obviously keep Viney as i got a feeling after last season he going to have a point to prove and will be a vitally important player for us.

Comment

[QUOTE=RussRanger;53757]I like Campbell. He's young, hungry and with a point to prove. Obviously, he'd need an older and wiser player around him but think him and Vine could link up well. QUOTE]

DJ Campbell is actually older than Vine.

Comment

I doubt it will happen.

Think Barry SIlkman is his agent and the new manager will probably want a better striker
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I've heard the disgusting name of Bobby Zamora being linked with our club.
              My love for QPR is truly skin deep.

Comment

Originally posted by ShalomHogan View Post
                I've heard the disgusting name of Bobby Zamora being linked with our club.
                Whats disgusting about that?

Heads and shoulders above anything we have or anyone we've been linked to recently.

Comment

We could do worse mate.
                  West London. Simple.

Comment

Disgusting? Why? Do you know him personally? If you are talking about him in a professional capacity as Morris rightly says he is a million miles better than anyone we have at the club. What is your source?

Comment

I'm sure Fulham would bite our hands off if we pay anything over 2m for a man with a grand total of 2 goals in 33 games.
                      My love for QPR is truly skin deep.

Comment

Because DJ's a Ranger won't make him a better player, just look at Cook.Instead of spending £500,000 to £1mil on someone and hoping he might be good we need to get someone in for £1or2 mil that we know will be good.

Comment

Originally posted by hemelhoop View Post
                          Because DJ's a Ranger won't make him a better player, just look at Cook.Instead of spending £500,000 to £1mil on someone and hoping he might be good we need to get someone in for £1or2 mil that we know will be good.
                          Agreed. Do people honestly believe that if we put a QPR shirt on we would play better than if we were another clubs shirt?

20 games ago nobody would have touched DJ Campbell with the proverbial barge pole because at 27 he has consistently failed. One good run of goals doesn't mean he'll be a success for ever more.

Comment

Working...
                          X