Why #### off magilton?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why #### off magilton?

If it go's #### up then blame orange face, if magilton feels he can take the sh-t of fat boy then fare play to him, so dont blame him for wanting the job give him a chance if he gets it.
    If one thing comes of it we now know where we stand with briatore he is a tight fisted ####er along with mittall and eccelstone no ambition champions league year after next remember them famous words of the dictator.

Well said, link1967.

Comment

bring in venners

bring in venables or francis or else

Comment

i say mark 'stimo' stimpson!!!....................take me home mark stimo..............
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

I'll give him a chance but if I was a betting man I wouldn't back him, that's all I'm saying.

I also don't think he would be the best that we can attract given the resources at the club....having said that, the attraction to the club may well also be the one thing which puts the top people off.
          The future's bright...the future is blue and white.
          :grimace:

Comment

Magilton will be gone by xmas, like Dowie, lack of ambition.

Comment

I think people are questioning his ability rather than "slagging" him off. Any rumoured arrival will be discussed as this is a message board and it is what people do. Some rumours will be met with horror and negativity whilst others will get people excited and creating songs.

Comment

I think the fans will get the 4 4 2 system much pined for under Magilton. I thought his teams always played good football.

Comment

at this stage, not sure Madge will have a song.

Its rumour season, its a complete veil of secrecy and papers too are speculating. I'd amazed if Jim Magilton is seen as the saviour by the owners and the man to restore good feeling.

I'd just wish, they realise the appointment of a decent manager will have a direct feeling on how fans will feel about the start of the new season. I'm sure they do
                  ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I'm not saying I want Magilton, in fact Im pretty positive that I don't! but Ipswich was his first job, I feel he hasn't pulled up trees by any stretch of the imagination but the bloke has spent 3-4 years learning the job, he is in no way the finished article. That goes for Ince/Wise and any other young manager who is cutting their teeth.
                    “You can keep that silly fat w@nker. The lads can't lift him”

Comment

Having worked for Sheepshanks would have tested his patience, but Ipswich showed intent by getting in Keane, we need to do the same.

Magilton is by no means a complete fool, but hardly inspires anyone with confidence for the tough season ahead.

At least someone like Ince has a little more about him.
                      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Sorry guys jus got on board.is magilton def your new manager?? Or is it paper talk

Comment

All this hate

ALL THAT ARGUING and now they talk of this hopeless lunatic what is going on

Comment

I totally agree he is not a name that whets the appetite, and as I said I dont want him, I just feel he has only had one job so far and he didnt do great and didnt do bad but how many manager great/fair or poor could say that ie: what did ferguson do at St. Mirren what did Wenger do at Nancy just checking on Wiki says not very much....
                            “You can keep that silly fat w@nker. The lads can't lift him”

Comment

Its what Wenger did with Nancy, that was far more interesting

Comment

Working...
                              X