this club is 'small time'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this club is 'small time'

always was and always will be imho...........only five worse supported clubs in london......below average away support and a board who will once again 'steal' the suckers that are season ticket holders hard earned cash!........if jim magilton 'is' named manager thats it as far as im concerned!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

If JM gets the nod attendances will fall big time. Why would anyone buy a ST when you could get a ticket pretty easily for any home game you wanted to go to. Also JM wouldn't last as long as Dowie.

Christ I'm getting****** off with the type of managers we have been linked with. Where's the tablets:very_sad:
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

id rather lawrie sanchez ffs!

Comment

Dire isn't it.

We should be sen as a club that only needs the nod from our owners and a good manager and we are knocking on promotions doors but here we are, in a situation where our rich owners have ruined the reputation so managers are reluctant to join us and may scrape a play-off place if lucky.

Great eh!
        The future's bright...the future is blue and white.
        :grimace:

Comment

we arent as small as you think mate. agree we are going downhill when we should be going the other way.

Comment

i love our club but we are 'small'!!!!

Comment

Don't worry - QBP has already said "definitely NOT JM" - panic over.
              http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Well we bearly get 13,000 home gate, which is more like a league 1 gate, but if we did get back to the prem I could see maybe a full house due to better away support

Comment

Funny really. Was talking to my kids (girls 9 and 10) about going to more games next season and they can't wait. Of course, there is the "innocence" of not yet knowing about ambition, crap managers/players, club politics etc.

But when it comes down to it - all they want to see is their team play.
                  From that one conversation - my pride in them and QPR welled-up no-end.

Magilton, Campbell, Sanchez whoever - we'll be there next season laughing, shouting, arguing and the odd tear.

It's only a game......

Comment

problem is prices are unrealistic for quality on the pitch.
                    If the fans were getting value for money we would be near sell outs every week. Also restricted views dont help. we need a new ground or improvements in order to move forward.

Comment

sorry old son we wont be near sell out unless we were a prem club!

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
                        we arent as small as you think mate. agree we are going downhill when we should be going the other way.
                        lets face it we don't have enough supporters to be classed anything other than small. just look at our home and away attendances.

Comment

managers dont make fans stay away,results do

Comment

Originally posted by Sam-QPR View Post
                            lets face it we don't have enough supporters to be classed anything other than small. just look at our home and away attendances.
                            haha you obviously havent seen other away attendances at lr this season. The recession is restricting people you know, cut backs.

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
                              managers dont make fans stay away,results do
                              true, but you need a good manager to get results lol

Comment

Working...
                              X