Some advice for you all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some advice for you all

This post was originally going to be a lot longer, explaining how exactly i came to feel how i do about QPR right now. I've resisted posting on the board for a while now, mainly because i've lost a lot of love for this club since the sacking of Sousa, but cant help but notice that the majority of people on here are getting very anxious regarding the new manager and what players we are being linked with.

A word of advice for these people, take it from somebody who has switched off from caring, dont stress out about who the manager is or who we are brining in player wise. IT'S ALL OUT OF YOUR HANDS AND THE PEOPLE IN CHARGE DONT CARE ABOUT YOU OR WHAT YOU THINK ANYWAY.

You can beg and advise and petition all you want for Curbishley/Ranieri/ Stevie Copps to get the managers role, and you'll end up with Magilton. You'll do anything you can to make it known it's Leroy Lita on a free transfer we should be going for, and you'll only end up with DJ Campbell. This club, and the owners dont respect you, or your wishes. They wont listen to public demand, and have already made their mind up about the type of man they'll want running the team next season. I can assure you im not ITK, but im 100% sure that whoever they do bring in...will be somebody that us, the fans, dont want.

I've given up caring as i wont allow people who obviously dont care about me and my wallet and my feelings for this club wind me up. I wont be renewing my season ticket next season as i dont feel like paying £600 to see the likes of Adebola or Tugay or DJ Campbell wearing the hoops whilst tactically being told what to do by the likes of Jim Magilton or Gigi or Wise.

The one thing i cant understand, is that ultimately the board of owners want to reach the Prem so they can really start to make some money right? I mean thats surely the whole point of this experiment? Well if this is how they are going about it, then they'll have a loing wait. Sooner or later they'll realise their mistake and the fact it's THEIR money they are wasting buying **** players and appointing cheap managers. Thing is, they can afford to waste this money, I and many others cant.

Im not saying abandon the club or give up hope alltogether. But next time you find yourself stressed out about QPR, just bare this saying in mind...

Worrying about QPR is like being on a rocking horse, It gives you something to do, but doesnt get you anywhere.
    Will change my user name to half full when QPR give me reason too...

Thanks for that.

Comment

You might have given up hope of getting Leroy, I haven't.

MiddlesBoro are going down now
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Thanks for the Half Empty advice.

Can we now now have the Half Full version??

Comment

How did you come by your user name.
          No clues there at all!

Comment

Take it easy on the fella, he has made some good points.

Comment

Keep the Leonard Cohen LP's and razor blades away!!!!!

Comment

absolute

rudyhard kipling

Comment

Somebody asked for the half full version:

The only positive in regard to ANYTHING im taking from all this managerial speculation is nothing is done, until it's done. Until I see official statements, there will be a part of me that deep down has faith that the club will make the right choice for the managers role, and not just the cheapest one.
                  Will change my user name to half full when QPR give me reason too...

Comment

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
                    rudyhard kipling
                    Yeah, great baker who always made exceedingly good cakes, I hope he's doing the catering at Loftus Rd next season.

Comment

god your glum. we are progressing slowly but surely.

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
                        god your glum. we are progressing slowly but surely.
                        Try telling that to my chips. Got some at the Plymouth game, they came straight out of the microwave steaming cold!!!! ;D

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
                          Try telling that to my chips. Got some at the Plymouth game, they came straight out of the microwave steaming cold!!!! ;D
                          lol no worries, next season we get top quality food, if you can afford it that is

Comment

Well, I think the guy has a valid point and many of you have moaned but you obviously feel this guys opinion is worth ridiculing.

Fair comment mate.

I like this too:
                            ' Worrying about QPR is like being on a rocking horse, It gives you something to do, but doesnt get you anywhere.'

The future's bright...the future is blue and white.
                            :grimace:

Comment

Working...
                            X