IF it is Magilton....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IF it is Magilton....

I'll get behind him 100%. I never wanted Dowie at first and was proved wrong.

However, must say, shows a serious serious lack of ambition from our owners if it is him.

Checking sources now and well as pete doherty would say...its all quiet on the western avenue
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Lets hope Magilton knows his "Rodneys from his Stanleys"

But yeah agree shows little ambition, but IF appointed gets my support.

Comment

If is Magilton ...its has made my decision not to renew an easier one.

Comment

i just hope,if it is him,that ALL rangers fans will support him.Undermining,booing managers does no-one any good.

Comment

I'll get a season ticket and support him. Massive disappointment though. Worse than when Dowie was appointed. But 110% backing if he comes.

Comment

Brings back memories of Alan Mullery to be honest.
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

full backing for any manager as always.

Comment

Doesn't make for good reading but agree with Scott I'll back him 100%

comment by TractorKeane (U11190241)

posted 18 Minutes Ago

Sacked him because he spent £12 million & took us backwards. Played his old team mates every week even though they were rubbish & left far better players out of the squad because they weren't his bum chums. He publicly slated any player that refused to lick his rear leading to a massive divide in the dressing room. He refused to talk to the press & stormed out of a press conference because they didn't suck up to him. He refused to take any responsibilty for poor performances, but slated individual players & blamed them for defeats. He has very few contacts in the game so mostly signed Irish unknowns & his old teammates. The list goes on & on. Basically he's an egomaniac who thinks he's a fantastic manager when he's actually pretty poor. Maybe after about 10 years practice in the lower leagues he might make it, but he is nowhere near it now. He did ok with no money, but with your money he is the last bloke you want. He'll spend it all on cr@p & you'll get nowhere.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A51684302

Comment

.. I will support him 100% but I probably will not renew my season ticket unless I see a new striker at w12 that inspires more ambition that the signing of Magilton

Comment

Originally posted by rblockells View Post
                    i just hope,if it is him,that ALL rangers fans will support him.Undermining,booing managers does no-one any good.
                    I agree 100% with all of you, we need to support him from the word go, it will only help our club, players and manager.

Everyone should be given a chance and hope he can prove most of us wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by LeeCookFan View Post
                      .. I will support him 100% but I probably will not renew my season ticket unless I see a new striker at w12 that inspires more ambition that the signing of Magilton
                      You and others might be very happy then. ;D

Comment

Originally posted by rblockells View Post
                        Agreed!

I allways hated playing Ipswitch tbh.
                        So i would back Magilton 100% ;D
                        Last edited by qpr; 19-05-2009, 05:02 PM.
                        Under Les Ferdinand:
                        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

I will support him a 100% whilst watching Mr Tilson and the Shrimpers for the forthcoming season.
                          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

It will be difficult to whip up any enthusiasm for Magilton.
                            Arguing with a scientist is like wrestling a pig in mud... sooner or later you;ll realise you're muddy and he's enjoying it.....

Comment

It would be a step back even from Dowie! I wouldn't boo him but it would be up to him to prove if he is any good or not!

Comment

Working...
                              X