Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by E4Hoop View Post
    Good way of looking at it. But is may also suggest he's useless?:confused:
    Im inclinde to agree with you, 100% rubbish.
    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

It's DJ Campbell.

Comment

E4, have to agree that this might be the more obvious interpretation. Though suppose in his defence it was in a relegated team. wd rather have him than di carmine, but don't see point of him as well as agyman really. what is clear is we wd need at least one and poss two extra decent strikers on a par with cox and lita as well - then I think we'd be rocking.

Comment

Sorry, but why are we looking at his Leicester record. I'd be more inclined to look at his record for a poor Blackpook side 9-20
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
            Sorry, but why are we looking at his Leicester record. I'd be more inclined to look at his record for a poor Blackpook side 9-20
            People are looking at his Leicester record because the recent scoring streak appears to be a one off. He is now 27 and for the first time in his professional career he is doing well but last year we could say the same thing about Agyemang. Will it last? It didn't for Pat and history will tell us it probably won't for DJ. I believe he is better than SDC and will only be used as 3rd or 4th choice striker.

Comment

Working...
            X